What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Performs better than the A and I love the A. Gotta be a beast and a half.

Lets hope, I'd been reading Mooches take on it and tried to compare his data on it with the molical, got a bit bewildering trying to make sense of it all. I "think" he concluded it's great for mechs, which is where I'll be using them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets hope, I'd been reading Mooches take on it and tried to compare his data on it with the molical, got a bit bewildering trying to make sense of it all. I "think" he concluded it's great for mechs, which is where I'll be using them.
These, like the A, would be wasted in a regulated mod. I skipped the Molicel but will take a look at the data.

That'd be swell, couldn't make up my mind whether the IR being higher than the molicel was a good or bad thing. Bought a pair anyway :D

Last edited by a moderator:
This little thing is mightly impressive!

Stuck some No.6 in and I've now got a new day-to-day device.
IMG_20190315_153634.jpg

double click the button on the torch, and watch the magic, and then double click again, more magic, :2thumbsup:
Well that was interesting. I'm a bit old for raving but hey-ho. Party at my house. :D

A nice torch. I'm chuffed. Especially as it takes an 18650. Surprised there's no markings for battery orientation. I went positive up. Didn't try the other way around but if it only works one way it should have markings.

Surprised he can remain profitable sending a torch or charger with every order.

Well that was interesting. I'm a bit old for raving but hey-ho. Party at my house. :D

A nice torch. I'm chuffed. Especially as it takes an 18650. Surprised there's no markings for battery orientation. I went positive up. Didn't try the other way around but if it only works one way it should have markings.

Surprised he can remain profitable sending a torch or charger with every order.
I have an expensive German made led lenser brand cost me over £25 which is not as powerful as Ben's torches. They are excellent. Got two now and might strap them on my baseball cap orbital style. [emoji1]

I have an expensive German made led lenser brand cost me over £25 which is not as powerful as Ben's torches. They are excellent. Got two now and might strap them on my baseball cap orbital style. [emoji1]
Definitely a snazzy torch. I like the Fogstar branding. Gonna live in my glove box, me thinks.

Back
Top Bottom