What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A rather weird one I suppose?
As some of you know, I am off loading nearly all of my Squonking Setups. Ultimately, I will retain ONE that will be used. I picked up one of the nicest Freehands I have ever seen, in the knowledge that it needs to go back to Limelight for very minor remedial work so that it can be used. It has everything..... Ram and spare Catch Cups and whatnot, but it will be a shelf queen until August as the guy who now handles all the Limelight deliveries and returns in the UK is on holiday until August.
Beautiful Mod........... But unusable in it's current condition. :(

Final picture shows what the problem is. The Base Peek bit is absent, therefore the Battery Cap comes out so no contact is made.

Shes a beauty! Not seen one like that before.

This is something interesting in your hand. What kind of model, how does it work?
im going to assume you are asking me, its squid industries double barrel(its meant to look like a cut down section of a double barrelled shotgun). Its fairly easy to operate as its only variable wattage which is adjusted via the thumbwheel on the side which i also the fire button. It has a great feeling of quality to it

Two new batts yestarday and supposed to have something today but rm want to keep it abit longer them wee buggers lol

Back
Top Bottom