What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Just don't let the Mrs launch one at you instead of the remote :thud:
If she ever hit me with a G5 rather than a TV remote, that would be me fucked. The funny thing is Craig. Every time a new mod gets delivered the wife says "how much did that cost you" I always say £20" I do not think she fucking believes me though.

If she ever hit me with a G5 rather than a TV remote, that would be me fucked. The funny thing is Craig. Every time a new mod gets delivered the wife says "how much did that cost you" I always say £20" I do not think she fucking believes me though.
Better not turn up with mine next time we meet. "Hey Liz, Dunc's got a couple of these ain't he. Feckin bargain at £200". :rofl:

A stainless steel Thunderhead Creations Tauren RDTA.

I ordered a black one.

Second time this has happened in the past few pages of this thread!

IMG_20190203_122529.jpg

Next to a Paranormall 250C. Lipo in the G5 will give up to 400w (max for the 250C board) but also gives longer run times between charges. I get more run time with the Halcyon (Lipo) than the equivelant Drone (2 cell).

I today received a Uwell Nunchacku mod. I have *thoroughly* investigated my recent purchases, and I have definitely NOT ordered a Nunchacku mod from anywhere, at any time :hmm: I am somewhat perplexed :anyone:

I today received a Uwell Nunchacku mod. I have *thoroughly* investigated my recent purchases, and I have definitely NOT ordered a Nunchacku mod from anywhere, at any time :hmm: I am somewhat perplexed :anyone:
Was there no indication of sender/return address in or on the outside of the parcel?

Back
Top Bottom