What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Some new bits for the BB
Frosted tip and custom inners from Elemental Cerakote

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

image.png
image.png
Postie brought me a vaporesso armour mod with a cascade mini today (he brought me the batteries yesterday). My daily user sigelei 220 with smok prince tank was getting a bit tired, and my 18650s are equally tired so I thought I would give 21700 kit a try. I am waiting for a charger that can handle the bigger sized batts, so on arrival I had to charge it by usb, something that was admirably quick to achieve. It took about two hours to find that the 2ml TPD BS makes this setup a complete nightmare. i am a heavy user so the need for refills at the rate this tanks voracity had on liquid meant looking for how to remove 'the rubber bung'. Why highlight the rubber bung? Because despite the sellers ad saying it was a simple to remove rubber bung, it was in fact the newer steel pressure fitted bung that confronted me. It just took me an hour to get that thing out and now the tank is more useful than it was on arrival. I thought I might have messed up at one point so panic bought its bigger brother just in case things went further south (The short use before hacking into it had already sold me on the tank). I had tried the vice and drift mentioned elsewhere on the net and failed, so with the brute force and ignorance approach negated I went the more technical route and brought out the tools. Long story short, the bungs gone, and thanks to my over enthusiastic attack on the tank, its actually able to hold a tiny bit more than normally would without the bung. The red tank thats on its way should look fairly good on that colour or armour mod.

I thought I'd better try the new manabush base zero range so stuck an order for the grape in with my usual's.
The ever generous @ZT had other idea's and both flavours arrived.
WP_20190919_11_55_09_Pro.jpg

My lord, if they vape as good as they taste from the bottle, he's got a constant customer.
Thanks buddy.

Back
Top Bottom