What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I think I read that the tanks all take the same coils, this one has a top that unscrews for filling unlike some of the earlier ones. Like you, I don't really notice any difference between pulse and wattage modes.

Anyhow, whilst you are here, have you tried Calavera Catrina from El Diablo? It's a lovely strawberry custard just like the stuff we used to get at school years ago. I thought I'd bring it to your attention as you are the POTV Custard King [emoji16]
Measure the lifespan of the coil in pulse vs normal. Don't get me wrong, the coils in general last a good while but I'm getting far longer in pulse mode. Seems to gunk up less which I guess is the point.

Well well well. This superb package arrived from Manabush HQ. Prize from the raffle. I am super stoked, such a generous prize. Really looking forward to working my way through them all. Many thanks @ZT
IMG_20190919_192333.jpeg

Measure the lifespan of the coil in pulse vs normal. Don't get me wrong, the coils in general last a good while but I'm getting far longer in pulse mode. Seems to gunk up less which I guess is the point.
Aha, so that's what it's for. I guess pulse mode gives us the same vape but as the power is on and off there isn't so much going through the coil, which extends its life?

Anyhow, whilst you are here, have you tried Calavera Catrina from El Diablo? It's a lovely strawberry custard just like the stuff we used to get at school years ago. I thought I'd bring it to your attention as you are the POTV Custard King [emoji16]
now for me i tried them all in 10ml when they had an offer on.....and didnt like any, even voodoo which i had had pre tpd and liked it. so maybe tpd flavorings strike again (for me anyway).

My 21700 charger arrived today. Do NOT buy one of these, its a definite battery wrap killer.

image.png

I am already thinking of hacking some of that plastic away where the battery negatives bases meet up. It needs a couple of mm minimum to get the 21700s in there without chewing them up. The display seems pretty good, but no way am I risking my batteries in it as it stands.

Edit:- suitably hacked with a dremel its now perfectly usable albeit a bit ugly at this moment. It'll look better when i tidy up the cuts, but hacking it with the dremel affects nothing electrically down the bottom of the unit. Whilst the battery negative contact is still limited by the groove in its metal channel, the removal of some of that plastic now allows it enough flex to put a battery in or take it out without the wrap being savaged. The manufacturers screwed up their measurements, shame as it looks like a nice charger. Though somebody is bound to now tell me its crap and i should have bought a nitecore or something. Lol

Last edited:
Aha, so that's what it's for. I guess pulse mode gives us the same vape but as the power is on and off there isn't so much going through the coil, which extends its life?
I think it also helps to keep a constant (or more even) temperature. Obviously in wattage the power coil keeps heating and relies on your draw and airflow to cool it. Pulsing allows heat then cool, heat then cool. Not perfect but it goes some way to stop the build up of crud from fried juice.

I think it also helps to keep a constant (or more even) temperature. Obviously in wattage the power coil keeps heating and relies on your draw and airflow to cool it. Pulsing allows heat then cool, heat then cool. Not perfect but it goes some way to stop the build up of crud from fried juice.
Makes sense, it may not cool by much but it's not constant power going through the coil.

now for me i tried them all in 10ml when they had an offer on.....and didnt like any, even voodoo which i had had pre tpd and liked it. so maybe tpd flavorings strike again (for me anyway).
I have the shortfill and I think it's lovely. The only other custards I've had that I've really liked (and I've tried dozens) are Beaum and Clotted Custard. Ah well, taste is subjective and all that.

"Fitzgerald" has arrived for a review (play with) from Stu @vapesmarter plus 810 custom tips I ordered. Chuffed with the tips & looking forward to trying something a little different from the norm with the mod. Thanks Stu :)2
IMG_20190919_223815.jpg

Back
Top Bottom