What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Pico squeeze 2. Took 12 days to arrive from @vapesourcing1 not bad at all thank you.
20200417_131228.jpg

120B12D6-9744-467E-8B85-C40FC6389545.jpeg
My first vape related purchase of the year, so made the most of the cracking offers on at prime vapes, been killing off a lot more juice than I normally do lately as been off work for nearly a month now...

I have one. I don’t use it as a squonker though even have an RDTA on it. Squonk pin removed. I like it, it feels great in the hand. Turned off the flashing lights. Lasts days with a 21700 battery in.
Ha ha, fiirst thing i done was look how to turn the light show off. 21700 in drop solo on top looking good, its got some heft to it feels a solid mod. Wish there was a blank cover included for use in non squonk mode for all squonk mods.

Ha ha, fiirst thing i done was look how to turn the light show off. 21700 in drop solo on top looking good, its got some heft to it feels a solid mod. Wish there was a blank cover included for use in non squonk mode for all squonk mods.

Yes I’m surprised there’s not a cover. It’s a good idea. I know a couple of companies do that.

Back
Top Bottom