What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Been looking for a regulated Squonk Mod for the past couple of days, something with a screen as well. I only have £30-£40 but the prices for some of them i think is scandalous. When i have found one and clicked to buy it says either Sold or Unavailable. Don't really want to go the China route so will have to keep trawling through the UK Vendors. Found a good UK vendor called Choppa Vapes and tried to find out anything about them but nothing. wish me luck, might be some new stock coming into some of them unless Corona is stopping Vendors getting goods.

https://www.newvaping.com/products/...rral&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=loox-social

20% off with the POTV code, which I think is planetofthevapes, will put it under 40 sheets. They're based in the UK, drop shippers I think but they have everything in stock they say they do, have presence on here too. One to consider

Just ordered:
eBay:
x2 Molicel 20700 batteries.

Darkstar:
250ml bottle shot Strawberry Custard (Nemesis).
x4 nicotine shots.
250ml of High VG base mixture.

Been looking for a regulated Squonk Mod for the past couple of days, something with a screen as well. I only have £30-£40 but the prices for some of them i think is scandalous. When i have found one and clicked to buy it says either Sold or Unavailable. Don't really want to go the China route so will have to keep trawling through the UK Vendors. Found a good UK vendor called Choppa Vapes and tried to find out anything about them but nothing. wish me luck, might be some new stock coming into some of them unless Corona is stopping Vendors getting goods.
everzon are doin siglei fuchai 213 for under £10, bit older, but I’ve ordered one

So my Digiflavor Drop arrived today! Great service from The Fog Shop and RM! Ordered late Friday arrived about half hour ago! So a nice birthday pressie for me ;)

Nice easy build, a little fiddling and got this thing pumping out thick plumes! I think I have got the vapors tongue though but more flavour than my Ystar. Found best flavour with the top air holes closed off almost delivering a bottom feed airflow (from the side). But lots more fiddling needed :).

The build is twin hand twisted 26 AWG firing at 0.19 ohms!
20200420_114615.jpg

Back
Top Bottom