What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

everzon are doin siglei fuchai 213 for under £10, bit older, but I’ve ordered one
I got one from them in jan sale, i use it for the little bit of DL i do. Mine didn't have the blank cover to use as a regular mod in the box, still can't complain at the price they sell them. plus the cover isnt listed as part of contents on the website, so I think the must have got a batch that had been packaged with the cover missing as there is the cutout in the box for it.

Ordered this one from Ecigone as the pre order gunmetal has only got as far as Honk Kong:mad:. Thet only have the Advanced but it includes the extensions, spare glass, mesh deck. Thought you ordered one the other day?
I did, direct from SC. Fucking great that buying direct means getting it last. Nothing saying it's been dispatched yet [emoji849]

I got one from them in jan sale, i use it for the little bit of DL i do. Mine didn't have the blank cover to use as a regular mod in the box, still can't complain at the price they sell them. plus the cover isnt listed as part of contents on the website, so I think the must have got a batch that had been packaged with the cover missing as there is the cutout in the box for it.
I’ll probably be using it as a squonk anyway but the cover would’ve been handy

I did, direct from SC. Fucking great that buying direct means getting it last. Nothing saying it's been dispatched yet [emoji849]
Tell me about it. Showed on tracking yesterday it had been delivered a year ago. If you ordered the SS version, they were sent on time & have been arriving since last week. Black & gunmetal were held up due to poor finish & SC stopped them being sent for a week so was expecting some delay. Doesn't help that everything they send goes via Honk Kong.

Back
Top Bottom