What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Will do bud. One tip though is give the juice & airflow rings a good lube. Ripped one stripping it down already.
Not a good start eh? I don't know why manufacturers don't leave o rings in a bag for us mere mortals to fit and lube. I've trashed loads in my time, just taking them apart from new.

SC Plus V2.

I've ballsed up, I went with the basic because I've already got the mesh deck, the bloody basic doesn't have the chimney reducers which I'll need for the mesh deck because no matter what I try with the V1, it's too airy

Thanks, all the usual Chinese sites do them too but they can wait, I need some of these orders actually arriving before I make anymore :18: It looks smart but 8ml is enough for me
IMG_20200420_212850.jpg
Just running with the supplied coils (2 x 0.4ohm 3mm dia) & it's a lot smoother than the OG. Too tight for me on the single row but better on 2 or 3 for me. 2 rows should be the sweet spot with mesh as flipping the ring you can have air hitting the top half of the mesh. Will have a play with the 10ml & 15ml bubble glass from the V1 as it's a tall bugger :D

Lol makes the mod look like mini mod.
15ml :omg:

That's 16ml currently. Bubble glass would take it to 23ml & there's a 20ml glass so taking it to 28ml. With all the parts of V1 & V2 being interchangeable there is no limit if you have enough bits around. Might have a play nect clean down as got 2 V1s & another V2 coming. :D

Back
Top Bottom