What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

So the Asgard Mini arrived today. Attached is the build. Exactly the same build as I built on the drop yesterday, so I could compare. Firing at .2 ohms so very close to the 0.19 yesterday (getting good at building lark. Needs to be bedded in a bit as I got better flavour from the drop about half a day into it. But it's a bit more restricted than the drop but that may mean custards flavours come out a bit better as the lime on this is not as prominent, but may need bedding in. But a very good RDA all the same ;)

Also received a reel of SS 28/36 AWG clapton from coilogy to give claptons and TC a go :).
20200421_114256.jpg

A Passage & a Mutant RDA, the name fits, it's a freak but will be fun to play with later

Oh, I went with purple on the Passage because all of drippers are SS, gun metal or black & it was getting a bit boring

IMG_20200420_183044076.jpeg

So the Asgard Mini arrived today. Attached is the build. Exactly the same build as I built on the drop yesterday, so I could compare. Firing at .2 ohms so very close to the 0.19 yesterday (getting good at building lark. Needs to be bedded in a bit as I got better flavour from the drop about half a day into it. But it's a bit more restricted than the drop but that may mean custards flavours come out a bit better as the lime on this is not as prominent, but may need bedding in. But a very good RDA all the same ;)

I feel the same, I feel like I got caught up in the hype with it & expected the best vape ever. It's a very good vape, don't get me wrong but I just prefer other RDA's (like the Drop) over it. I've tried a couple of different builds in it so maybe I'm yet to find the best for me

A good day today! My Attitude mod arrived and also got a Osmall pod and a Hellvape Grimm pod kit. I got some 20mg Nic Salt for the Osmall but I think it is a bit strong nearly blew my head off!!

Attachments

• IMG_20200421_110925.jpg
    IMG_20200421_110925.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_20200421_145622.jpg
    IMG_20200421_145622.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 173
Back
Top Bottom