What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

A good day today! My Attitude mod arrived and also got a Osmall pod and a Hellvape Grimm pod kit. I got some 20mg Nic Salt for the Osmall but I think it is a bit strong nearly blew my head off!!
still waiting for my brunhilde then ill have exact same set up.

Snap! @quincey43 my attitude mod also arrived this morning and I’ve got an Osmall arriving probably tomorrow, I’ve got some 20mg nic salts coming with it too I better be careful.
image.jpg

A good day today! My Attitude mod arrived and also got a Osmall pod and a Hellvape Grimm pod kit. I got some 20mg Nic Salt for the Osmall but I think it is a bit strong nearly blew my head off!!

It's a very good vape, don't get me wrong but I just prefer other RDA's (like the Drop) over it.

I said exactly the same thing a couple of months ago about preferring the Drop over the mini, nearly got myself lynched..

Looks good Quincey. Hope you're pleased with it.

A Passage & a Mutant RDA, the name fits, it's a freak but will be fun to play with later

Oh, I went with purple on the Passage because all of drippers are SS, gun metal or black & it was getting a bit boring

View attachment 216131

Question regarding the Mutant RDA. I know this was primarily designed for squonk mods, can it be used on a regular mod though? I’m only asking because I’ve seen it listed for a cracking price and wouldn’t mind grabbing it if I can use it on a regular mod

Back
Top Bottom