What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Snap! @quincey43 my attitude mod also arrived this morning and I’ve got an Osmall arriving probably tomorrow, I’ve got some 20mg nic salts coming with it too I better be careful. View attachment 216141

Got an oldie but a goodie, an old armour pro i found online in zombie apocalypse green, color seemed so appropriate, kinda dig it, thing i like least about it is the travel on the fire bar, there is almost none. As soon as you squeeze it it fires. You don't even feel like you are squeezing it while you are, would be better with like another mm or two of travel, otherwise pretty nifty, smaller than a smok stick prince height wise.

Andyroo, that attitue looks sharp, Might pick one of those up too. I'm in america, so just got an 'economic stimulus' check, so stimulating the economy

Last edited:
Sorry, wasnt sure how to upload a pic

Attachments

• 20200421_160736.jpg
    20200421_160736.jpg
    880.5 KB · Views: 156
Question regarding the Mutant RDA. I know this was primarily designed for squonk mods, can it be used on a regular mod though? I’m only asking because I’ve seen it listed for a cracking price and wouldn’t mind grabbing it if I can use it on a regular mod

You can mate, you remove the squonk pin & that tube up the centre & fit the normal 510. It's a bit different, easy to build if your coils are wrapped anti-clockwise but vape wise, it's nothing amazing

You can mate, you remove the squonk pin & that tube up the centre & fit the normal 510. It's a bit different, easy to build if your coils are wrapped anti-clockwise but vape wise, it's nothing amazing

Awesome thanks. I’m going to get it purely for the price to be honest. ECigone have it for £6.99 which is an absolute steal. I can just use it to practice building. Thanks

Awesome thanks. I’m going to get it purely for the price to be honest. ECigone have it for £6.99 which is an absolute steal. I can just use it to practice building. Thanks

It's totally worth it for the price, just to have a piss about with. It's breeze to build, you just have to remember 90% of coils come wrapped clockwise

So the Asgard Mini arrived today. Attached is the build. Exactly the same build as I built on the drop yesterday, so I could compare. Firing at .2 ohms so very close to the 0.19 yesterday (getting good at building lark. Needs to be bedded in a bit as I got better flavour from the drop about half a day into it. But it's a bit more restricted than the drop but that may mean custards flavours come out a bit better as the lime on this is not as prominent, but may need bedding in. But a very good RDA all the same ;)

Also received a reel of SS 28/36 AWG clapton from coilogy to give claptons and TC a go :). View attachment 216127
Your coils are too low raise them up a mm or two until they are in line with your airflow [emoji6]

Clutch mod and manta resin for today and @BigCloud it's a nice hitting little box but is taking some getting used to on the shape with my big hands but I'd buy another one for sure [emoji6]
IMG_20200422_142655.jpg

Yeah, I like how it narrows, should be good at a lower wattage, look forward to trying a vertical build in it tonight
I'd strip out the squonk gubbins. It's no more than average, until you do. I quite like it. But the VLS leaves it standing in terms of flavour. Well to be honest, most of the RDAs do. Shame really, I was hoping for more.

Back
Top Bottom