What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Im sure I will :)

Any recommended steeping time, or is it good to go? I assume a fruity one doesn’t require a steep

It’ll be fine mate, not much point steeping the fruity stuff. They don’t change much :)

So this lot will keep me busy. 20 sample concentrates from alchemist cupboard...
20200423_155118.jpg

A little Elder Dragon dropped on my doorstep this afty with a couple of freebies from Andy's Vape Shop. So far, it's the winner of the week, I might have to play with the .blank a bit as the Dragon is smashing it. Really easy to build even though I cut a leg a little short it's still awesome

IMG_20200422_160613021.jpeg

It's a lot smaller than expected but will be great as a cheap beater mod
If you want a good beater mod that isn't all that expensive, you need to try the Geek Vape Aegis Solo. They are very robust; water, shock, and dust resistant. It's the only one I take outside and I've dropped mine more times than I care to count. I've dropped it on concrete and broke the glass in my tank but the Solo was unfazed.

Jerry

If you want a good beater mod that isn't all that expensive, you need to try the Geek Vape Aegis Solo. They are very robust; water, shock, and dust resistant. It's the only one I take outside and I've dropped mine more times than I care to count. I've dropped it on concrete and broke the glass in my tank but the Solo was unfazed.

Jerry

Tough little buggers, aren't they? I'm a big fan of the Aegis's line, using a Solo right now & have a few of them. The most damage any of them have taken is a bit of scuff on the metal skeleton on one on my Minis.

Meant to post this yesterday but as I'm doing another classic UK juice revisited review , two birds, one stone.

The Venvii Baby ness.
WP_20200424_11_35_34_Pro.jpg

Under £30 delivered from the UK.
I'm liking it.

Last edited:
Also.
Not new but I've had this on test for a couple of months from @XTAR and its been the business.

Review to follow and when we reopen I will give a brand spanking new one away to a lucky ape.
WP_20200424_11_36_27_Pro.jpg

Back
Top Bottom