What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

As is, was and always.
my Manabush delivery.
IMG_20210430_140955.jpg

Also had a Dinner lady lemon tart shortfill. £8.49 including nic shot from rainbow vapes currently. They also have loads of cheap yankee juice for you sugar hounds. Boss/killo ect shortfills from £3.

Got these yesterday, certainly bought the Blotto to life with a single build, also runs well in the Fatality M25, jury's out on the Kylin Mini V2 though, needs some tinkering with I think.

20210430_140720.jpg
20210430_140613.jpg

Something to keep you busy over the weekend :13:

Just built the vandy vapemesh rda, that is one weird rda deck design (by modern standards), flavour is surprisingly good, I wasn't sure about the slotted airflow, I banked the cotton up to form a channel to the mesh The only downside (no juice well apart) is the amount of mesh you need to use, you need reels of it, which I currently have, mesh strips wont work in it, too short. I'm also hoping I won't need to buy batteries for at least a year to 18 months, 21700s have a superb lifespan, much better than 18650s imo.

Brass clone Purge Enforcer and Complyfe HK LA edition 21700 tube mechs from AliExpress.

The lacquer on the Enforcer is ORANGE! - it looks absolutely minging, I can see it meeting with paint stripper in the immediate future

Just built the vandy vapemesh rda, that is one weird rda deck design (by modern standards), flavour is surprisingly good, I wasn't sure about the slotted airflow, I banked the cotton up to form a channel to the mesh The only downside (no juice well apart) is the amount of mesh you need to use, you need reels of it, which I currently have, mesh strips wont work in it, too short. I'm also hoping I won't need to buy batteries for at least a year to 18 months, 21700s have a superb lifespan, much better than 18650s imo.

Good luck with that VV Mesh! - I'm still recovering from the dry hits I got from it a couple of years ago, sneaky bastard lulls you into a false sense of security, vapes great but when the cotton sags it's hell :flames:

DPD just dropped off my order from Washington Vapes.......
200ml shortfill of Raspberry Doughnut by Just Jam.
And 30 Nic Shots .
-------------------------
Just got to wait for DHL now to drop off my order from Drip Hacks.
I totally forgot about Just Jam Raspberry Doughnut! - Used to be my favourite and no idea why I stopped buying it.

Back
Top Bottom