What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

vapes great but when the cotton sags it's hell :flames:

I've got it rammed in, gallons of muji, it's the lack of a juice well that is absolutely ridiculous. The airflow slots are too low, you cant adequately soak the cotton tails, without juice pissing out everywhere, you can only juice the mesh up, without leaking, then the thing drys out, in a puff or two, was this the first horizontal mesh rda, of its type?

40C60D4E-7C20-4D19-B816-4F300FA4EDAF.jpeg
6B2C6504-76CC-47A1-9C6C-43419143FC15.jpeg
Picked up the @Univapo kipo kits from the post office yesterday but I had a ton of paperwork to do last night so I didn’t get around to unboxing them until today:

I totally forgot about Just Jam Raspberry Doughnut! - Used to be my favourite and no idea why I stopped buying it.
Iam the same forgot about Raspberry Doughnut it was one of my favourites and could not remember which one i liked most last month when i placed a order and ordered the Strawberry one instead of the Raspberry.

Yes it’s autodraw, you don’t need to use the button. As far as I can tell Pressing the button doesn’t give a boost to the power applied vs the autodraw which is what the ahcrohm fush nano did 18months ago... and technically I think that would in fact have been the 1st pod with a “mech style button”.

I've got it rammed in, gallons of muji, it's the lack of a juice well that is absolutely ridiculous. The airflow slots are too low, you cant adequately soak the cotton tails, without juice pissing out everywhere, you can only juice the mesh up, without leaking, then the thing drys out, in a puff or two, was this the first horizontal mesh rda, of its type?

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was the first Mesh RDA, Wotofo quickly brought out the first Profile which had a spring loaded centre to solve the cotton sag but still had that wicking style with no juice well, meant you had to squonk more often, my VV Mesh flamed once the cotton sag kicked in, I simply binned mine in the end, the Profile was better.

Iam the same forgot about Raspberry Doughnut it was one of my favourites and could not remember which one i liked most last month when i placed a order and ordered the Strawberry one instead of the Raspberry.

I'm glad you mentioned that, I would have done the same as I couldn't remember which one out of the two, is it the kind of purple label? the strawberry jam on toast was nice but raspberry dognut is now on my shopping list thanks.

Yeah I'm pretty sure it was the first Mesh RDA, Wotofo quickly brought out the first Profile which had a spring loaded centre to solve the cotton sag but still had that wicking style with no juice well, meant you had to squonk more often, my VV Mesh flamed once the cotton sag kicked in, I simply binned mine in the end, the Profile was better.

I think the VV has better flavour than the profile but will need regular dry burn and rewick. Seems to me these older mesh rdas' are best suited to squonking, which I have never done and I'm not about to start buying more mods, just to be able to do that. I might bang standard coils in the rdas' but without decent juice wells I can see it getting messy.

Back
Top Bottom