What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Aspire Zelos kit, the Nautilus 3 isn't too shabby but the TPD plastic tank is mingin

Aspire_Zelos_Nautilus3_Kit-1.jpg

It is Carbon... What they do is they get shreds of it and almost like put it in a soup thing.. so it all sets randomly... There's a video of the process somewhere

It is Carbon... What they do is they get shreds of it and almost like put it in a soup thing.. so it all sets randomly... There's a video of the process somewhere

I believe you @Nutmeg lol. I was just saying that because one of my Centaurus's is Black Carbon and looks nothing like your finish. If i remember i will put up a pic to show you what i mean. It's like loads of little square tiles all over it. Saying that i do like your's and think it looks nice

I believe you @Nutmeg lol. I was just saying that because one of my Centaurus's is Black Carbon and looks nothing like your finish. If i remember i will put up a pic to show you what i mean. It's like loads of little square tiles all over it. Saying that i do like your's and think it looks nice
Hahaha oh I don't deny that you didn't!! It's just a different take on Carbon... Not arranged nicely like a fabric in resin... The topside Dual Carbon does it slightly differently

Here ya go

Back
Top Bottom