What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

I am a big fan of Dovpo, got quite a few Topside Mods including 2 Duals, 1 Lite and My Favourite the Single Battery 90w One, my Favourite way to vape. I love Squonking love the word too.

I am a big fan of Dovpo, got quite a few Topside Mods including 2 Duals, 1 Lite and My Favourite the Single Battery 90w One, my Favourite way to vape. I love Squonking love the word too.
Haha brilliant... I guess you have the Dovpo Odin mods too? Yeah I got a dual SE however what I have noticed is even though the chipset is more advanced on the dual Carbon, the standard dual is able to fire at a higher output voltage and you can vape in voltage mode which I like doing.

Aspire Zelos kit, the Nautilus 3 isn't too shabby but the TPD plastic tank is mingin

View attachment 246085

Looking forward to your thoughts on the Nautilus 3 mate. I've had every version of the tank so will be interesting to see what they've done this time.

I've just ordered a couple of packs of Coilology Alien V2 coils. Been finding them hard to get the past few months. For some reason most of the places I've had them before are out of stock.

My replacement sensis for the one that died, I noticed on the package Innokin UK use ukecigstore first time I've had anything from those clowns in years
IMG_20210504_130750_478.jpg

Looking forward to your thoughts on the Nautilus 3 mate. I've had every version of the tank so will be interesting to see what they've done this time.

I'm far more impressed with the Nautilus 3 than I expected, its 24mm and 4ml if you replace the TPD shite so it's a far cry from the Nautilus 2 but I like it for that, the airflow is one of the best Aspire ones I have tried, smooth as fuck and goes down pretty tight, the topfill is spot on too and it fits onto the MIXX nicely.

Aspire_Zelos_Nautilus3_Kit-7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom