What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Got my Vaporesso EUC Ceramic Coils this morning, was half expecting my Manabush order but it's not arrived yet. Think they use whistl delivery and i have never heard of them. So might still arrive.

I also got the clear tank section kit for my stainless pioneer.
20210505_153322.jpg

A couple of Fasttech orders, highlights include a Steamcrave Supreme V3 for some single coil and mesh action, I lost on drip tip roulette. Then a Mechlyfe Ratel XS AIO kit, this caught my eye because it was rebuildable & on offer. Then from ibottles, a bag of 20 bottles

IMG_20210505_165024267.jpeg
IMG_20210505_165054222.jpeg
IMG_20210505_165113616.jpeg

A couple of Fasttech orders, highlights include a Steamcrave Supreme V3 for some single coil and mesh action, I lost on drip tip roulette. Then a Mechlyfe Ratel XS AIO kit, this caught my eye because it was rebuildable & on offer. Then from ibottles, a bag of 20 bottles

View attachment 246287View attachment 246288View attachment 246289

Steam Crave V3 is a brilliant bit of kit, single coil deck performs well with it too. I am using my V2 atm with Single Coil and quite enjoying it.

Steam Crave V3 is a brilliant bit of kit, single coil deck performs well with it too. I am using my V2 atm with Single Coil and quite enjoying it.
Yeah, I've got one set up dual coil but wanted another for single & mesh coils. I'm going to need to hunt down a red drip for it, I can't matchy matchy with green [emoji23]

Yeah, I've got one set up dual coil but wanted another for single & mesh coils. I'm going to need to hunt down a red drip for it, I can't matchy matchy with green [emoji23]
Try armerah.uk for your drip tip mate i use them a lot good prices too.

A Supergood liquids bundle.

Some of the cocktail range smells absolutely divine. Can't wait to try them out.

Back
Top Bottom