What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Manabush/Legio X delivery...
DSC_1111.JPG

2 dinner lady lemon tart shortfillls & 1 pancake man tooty fruity & a box of 30 nic shots from Washington vapes.

Voopoo drag X plus ordered on 25th of April from 3fvape shipped on 30th of April from Hong Kong & arrived today [emoji16]
IMG_20210506_115059_462.jpeg
IMG_20210506_114617_961.jpeg

Got my 100ml Chiricahua Sun from the Folks at Manabush, i will start posting pictures when i remember where i put my sd card for my Camera.

Yeah, I've got one set up dual coil but wanted another for single & mesh coils. I'm going to need to hunt down a red drip for it, I can't matchy matchy with green [emoji23]
I drew a red one, well, it's mostly red with streaks of black and blue , Will happily swap it for your green if you want. Will give it a covid bath in the ultrasonic with a dash of sterilizing fluid of course.

I drew a red one, well, it's mostly red with streaks of black and blue , Will happily swap it for your green if you want. Will give it a covid bath in the ultrasonic with a dash of sterilizing fluid of course.

Top man, cheers for the offer but I ordered a couple yesterday, I'm in no rush for ithem so it's all good, thanks again pal

Back
Top Bottom