What's new

What do you think about this?

K

KulrMeStoopid

http://www.kindconsumer.com/the-team/

Kind’s lead investigational product is a novel, rapid-acting nicotine delivery system with advanced breath-operated technology. It is currently completing its key clinical testing and Kind intends to seek registration as a medicinal product for smoking substitution, harm reduction and cessation.

What an interesting mix of business babble and bullshit, a shining example of corporate cuntspeak in a challenging environment

Oh what a surprise....big tobacco going all 'pharmaceutical' again!

The company’s lead product is a sophisticated, non-electronic, miniaturised breath operated valve technology that has been used to form the basis of a pharmaceutically regulated substitute cigarette intended to deliver pharmaceutical grade nicotine to smokers. The device is the subject of a worldwide exclusive distribution agreement with Nicoventures Limited, (For more information please visitwww.nicoventures.co.uk) a wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco plc (LSE: BAT). Nicoventures will also manufacture the device and be responsible for branding and marketing the product.

A lot of self promotional blab. However upon reading deeper I feel this could have no impact on vaping as they are just a little too close to the phamecutical industry and seems to be another NRT product. Ok they claim that their delivery system is new and unique but as a kind of spray doesn't have as much effect as vaping. If this is an NRT product as I see it could well be then it is of no use to myself and I feel it will have a similar failure effect as other NRT products. Seeing that they want it widely available then they will have the same problem as vaping it will need a classification of its own, the main problem being if it is introduced as an NRT if will have to be regulated thus so mmmmm.

As for any threat to vaping goes, there isn't one, vaping is the closest to stinkie experience there is, and I doubt if it can be bettered. Thanx for link to company, interesting reading.

Regards

Simon

Back
Top Bottom