What's new

Where can i get these juices from?

dowsett

Postman
Hi all,

Ive been looking for awhile and i cant seem to find any liquid that suits me (or my wallet). Its rather plain juice like strawberry, apple, tobacco etc or expensive juice with the flavours i want and the prices i dont. I refuse to paid £30 for 30 / 60ml of liquid (or whatever it is).

Maybe if i list what im after, someone might be able to provide a link.

Cinnamon Churros

I had a juice like this that also included ice cream. When i google the flavour it returns US liquids. Not paying shipping on that! Cant find anywhere else that does this liquid (without paying stupid prices), with or without ice cream

Pancakes

Your thinking - surely not, theres loads of pancake flavours around. Well ive tried a couple and it just doesnt seem to be hitting the spot. Again, not paying £60 for it (breakfast man or whatever the brand is called). Can anyone recommend a good pancake mix?

Muffin

I heard good things about muffin mole by mole juice. However i think they have now closed down or are not producing any more liquid.

Custard

I haven't actually tried any custard yet. I know there are alot of custards so thought id may as well add it to the list and ask for opinions on your favourite custard.

Back to the price tag.... I refuse to pay stupid money for liquids. Ive been comparing prices a bit recently and the best price ive come accross is vapegoo. 400ml for £30 delivered or 90ml for £9.90 delivered.

Ill be looking at ordering some 30ml bottles of the above juice before i buy 100mls.

Anywhere that comes close to these prices? Im not bothered if I have to buy some from separate vendors – like the Churros one, i imagine i will have to.

If you dont know of any vendors that'd suit me for these flavours, id appriciate if you could leave a link for the cheapest juice you know. I normally vape fruit flavours so i might find something new!

Thanks

DIY you fussy git :):):)

start off with mixing one shots, chefs vapour have some great concentrates.

Then you can start mixing your own recipies that suit the flavour profiles you enjoy.

cheers

Gaz

DIY you fussy git :):):)

start off with mixing one shots, chefs vapour have some great concentrates.

Then you can start mixing your own recipies that suit the flavour profiles you enjoy.

cheers

Gaz

Forgot to mention im not doing any diy...

No time for making up liquid. plus if i mess it up then ive got nothing to vape so id rather just buy it. takes the hassle out of it.

I'll second @gazlynn - take a swatch at Dark Star for your nic and VG & PG needs. And check their concentrates - they have V1 Cap custard and a couple of creams.
Chefs one shots are well worth your time. Vapable also have good stuff. Flavourart worth swatchin' too.

Get going with DIY laddie!!

OK, just read your post. Drip Drop and Cornish liquids worth a looksee.

Rejuiced do a good custard, the links on MrDJs list, and i have just tried the campfire custard from dragons rise, so far iv been impressed. Just bear in mind that if you buy from the cheaper vendors they don't come steeped so you need to buy in advance and lock them away for a few weeks/months. They can be quite bland if you try them straight away, although some are fine, depends on your taste.

Yep im expecting to steep them. Done it with Vapegoo.

Ill try the campfire custard soon. Whats their blueberry muffin like?

I bought a honeycomb ice cream (from the classifieds) and its horrible!

I have only heard good things about the campfire custard, don't think the others are much good but i could be wrong. If there are any discount codes i would be interested too for my next order if anyone has one, doubt there is tho due to it already being so cheap.

Go and have a peek at Bestcigliquid, I came across them nearly 2 years ago after trying loads of liquids from lots of companies. I think personally there some of the best juices out there.

Back
Top Bottom