What's new

which rebuildable atty?

Thom2022

Postman
Hi again guys, just after some advice on a decent atty. Currently using a kayfun lite clone, it's good but I find it a pain for doing multi coil builds. I'm looking at either the kraken, rose, taifun, fogger or orchid. The orchid looks right up my street but what are they like? I like the coil setup and from the looks of it I could rig up some sort of quad coil! Any suggestions on the above? Also I will be buying from fasttech so links would be nice if anyone has any suggestions.

Thanks

Thom

I'd get a Taifun GT from FT, my version B seems better quality than A, but vapes pretty much identical....so I'd go for B. Just be aware the tanks crack with certain juices so probably worth getting a pack of 7 polycarbonate tanks while your there or a stainless one! May aswel because it's annoying when it happens and your waiting 3-4 weeks until you can use it again :(

I haven't tried the stainless tank on B but it fits perfect on A.

The 7 pack poly tanks fit prefect on B but haven't tried on A....but I'd imagine they fit ok same with the stainless on B.

Im waiting on my Heron to turn up (a month now!) but have spent a fair bit on different tanks and lots of drippers (which I still can't get the hang of)....and the Taifun's my fave but far. Super easy to rebuild & the flavours outstanding :)

The Kraken was my first RBA and although I found it good, it leaked terribly and found it a bit fiddly to rebuild. But gave tons of flavour. Haven't really gone back to it so might have another go!

Fogger v4 I hate with a passion! I haven't used that in months, the airflows a pain, its waaaay too loose and either too tight or just too airy. Just can't get it right :( Maybe I've got a duff one as it seems popular here....but I the the thing!

Back
Top Bottom