What's new

Why we mention the inhaling experience?

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Inhaling experience is the most important and intuitive experience for consumers, so our brand places great emphasis on the concept of inhaling experience.

After a long period of research and development, testing and modification, we found that when the pressure is 372PA, the resistance is 1.5 ohms, and the output voltage reaches 3.5v, it will bring a best experience to consumers. 1.5 ohm with 3.5V regulated output will offer balanced resolving of the e-liquid’s flavor and sweetness.

Meanwhile, 372PA pressure of draw is most comfortable for most people. Therefore, we have carried out a series of research and modification on the Drag Nano's Pod, and launched a new killer Pod that can provide consumers with the balance inhaling experience, which let consumers have the most comfortable inhaling feeling.

file.php

This is interesting ... would you share the background to the research that you conducted?

It’s definitely needed, I found the drag nano’s pod far too loose for the power and resistance which resulted in weak, thin and wispy vapour.

Personally I think draw is a bit subjective, as is flavour. Don't think you can please everyone

Personally I think draw is a bit subjective, as is flavour. Don't think you can please everyone

This is true rew but it’s also the case that there are combinations of draw, power and airflow that just don’t work imo.

There's only 1 pod without adjustable airflow I have found spot on, the Aspire Cobble.

Then you have adjustable airflow pod style, these have all been ideal as I can find my own preference.

Pod style where you have no choice of airflow have mostly been too open for my taste.

I now only buy pod style with adjustable airflow so I can close it down to taste.

My favourite pod is the suorin air. It’s draw activated and has fixed airflow. I can get along with a range of airflow resistance, I’ve found. The suorin seems to have been dialled in perfectly to balance the air resistance with the power/vaporising characteristics of the device.

Back
Top Bottom