What's new

Zainy.net

MalUK

Postman
Any one ordered from these?
Probably should have asked before, getting concerned as their tracking number that they gave me doesn't show after 5 days on China post.
Getting the feeling I've been ripped.....

Yes.....there is a post here: -

http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/10381-cheap-vamo-kit

Dont panic mate, I really dont think you have been ripped off, they look ok to be honest. I have had track n trace problems before with chinese post. Sometimes, it takes a few days to show up on their system, and I have even recieved the goods before its shown up. Send them a message, and I am sure they will get back to you :)

That's what I ordered, Vamo V2, guess I'll just have to wait and see then.

The Chinese mail system is hit and miss when it comes to tracking. I used to order abit from there and sometimes it would take 10 days other times it would be 6 weeks. The tracking is not accurate at all but I never had anything to missing completely. I've not bought from zainy but I've also not heard of any problems with them :)

I know people who have ordered off Zainy and have no problems but the post can be a withdrawn out process! That is the problem with the Chinese sellers unless you pay extra for the likes of DHL and agree with others you will probably receive the goods before you get an update!!

I spoke to Zainy about their tracking. It wont even show up on their system until it has left China customs. Then with Royal Mail involved it only shows up in a given place after it has left that place.

Zainy are ok, just slow, after all it has got to come on a slow boat from China :D

I hope my order finally appears some day. It has been almost two months and I yet to figure out why I have not received anything. Contacting Zainy is a wast of time. They do not know anything. Tracking is a joke. I am never ordering from them again.Ordered on 10/3/13 and still waiting....11/22/13

Back
Top Bottom