What's new

4x Samsung 25r from GearBest for £10 :)

Ordered some vtc4s off FT for my cuboid, placed it this morning & they shipped today about 4pm :14:

It looks like there is only about 2 quid difference between Fasttech and Nkon.nl

I like the idea of them been tracked then you would know what day there going to turn up. I'm sick of missing my postman all the time

:18:
I use the term 'tracked' loosely lol. You can't track them on the Royal Mail system, and the international tracking is pretty sketchy. I've had a number of tracked items that have shown the last update as 'despatched to the country of destination', following which it's finally arrived at my door, with no update in between. They've all arrived though. :)

Some things GB are ok for but next time I am steering clear in regards to batteries

kjiidekv.jpg

Now that's what I call packaging batteries correctly. Thank you @silentg the nkon batteries arrived today :)

Are these protected safe batteries? I will be using them in a regulated mod, such as the new Cuboid that I have ordered.
Last time I ordered from gearbest on a same deal but I ended up ordering the wrong ones which were IMR and I didn't know but they didn't work properly and folk on here advised me to stop using them so I did and tossed them out.

Are these protected safe batteries? I will be using them in a regulated mod, such as the new Cuboid that I have ordered.
Last time I ordered from gearbest on a same deal but I ended up ordering the wrong ones which were IMR and I didn't know but they didn't work properly and folk on here advised me to stop using them so I did and tossed them out.
Nope, definitely:
3.7V 2500mAh 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery ( INR18650 - 25R )
- 4PCS GREEN

I got same ones as you have got from GB bud using 3 in my rx300 and 1 in my pegasus there spot on

Back
Top Bottom