What's new

Uwell crown 2

mi1984

Postman
Hello everyone!
Got my crown 2 tank today, got 0.5ohm coil, prime that beauty, fill my tank.... And..... WTF... Tastes like s**t. Is it standard coils problem? Or just tank? Juice element, pink lemonade, and I can't vape it... Anyone had similar issue?

A few warm reviews of the Crown 2 here on the forum.

Did you clean tank thoroughly before first use?

No..... Should I? Never done it with others, was always fine, I'll try that. Thanks.

Good standard practice with all cheaply machined goods from China especially something that goes in your mouth and lungs ;)

Yeah, you got point there lol. Thanks anyway. Getting better by the way.

If it was machine oil, it can vape through after a tankful or so but cleaning also a good idea just in case there are any metal scurfy bits, you never know!

On the fence at the moment with the Crown 2... loaded it up, bedded the coil in ( 0.2) and it was great, even at the manc meet people liked it..BUT after 4 days the coil died.. was producing nothing... Inserted the stock 0.5 which was the other coil that came with it and that seem to last for about 5 days... Didnt really push them wattage wise but very disappointing coils. Wanted this tank to be great as the v1.. Sat on the back burner now back to my RTA vcmt.... I did see somewhere that the Rafael coils will work in it??? anyone tried with success yet?

On the fence at the moment with the Crown 2... loaded it up, bedded the coil in ( 0.2) and it was great, even at the manc meet people liked it..BUT after 4 days the coil died.. was producing nothing... Inserted the stock 0.5 which was the other coil that came with it and that seem to last for about 5 days... Didnt really push them wattage wise but very disappointing coils. Wanted this tank to be great as the v1.. Sat on the back burner now back to my RTA vcmt.... I did see somewhere that the Rafael coils will work in it??? anyone tried with success yet?
I got some rafale coils, they fit, just don't try it yet, vape wise, and I read some reviews about hit and miss coils for crown 2, and people sa8d that uwell aware of that issue and working on it, apparently, but I only saying what I found trough google rewievs. Hope it helps. Will try rafale coil in a minute or two and let you know

Rafale coils do work and are defiantly better than the currently available crown 2 coils.

I'm just hoping uwell pull there finger out and sort the problems out

Back
Top Bottom