What's new

Win Eleaf iCare,the Tiniest and Easiest to Use All-in-one Vape Gear

heaven gifts

Achiever
Hey guys, are you looking for a super tiny yet cute looking setup for stealth vaping? Have you ever imagined that, without pushing any buttons, just a draw to automatically fire up your device? Now you get one. Heaven Gifts are proud to introduce you the tiniest and easiest to use all-in-one device - Eleaf iCare.

Eleaf iCare is a compact and simple starter kit with an internal tank and airflow system. It is quite easy to use for the automatic On/Off feature that initiate when vaping. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare perfectly recreated the sensation you are accustomed to. Also with intuitive three color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light. It's quite easy to disassemble for quick coil removal and easy refilling through its large fill port. Now matter you are new to vaping or just wanna a super cost-effective backup device for traveling, this Eleaf iCare worth your attention.

Can't wait to try this little thing? No problem, Heaven Gifts prepare 2 kits to give away.

How to enter:
1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare.
2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most?
3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.

Note:
1. The contest ends August 30, 2016
2. We will choose 1 winner via random.org, which means the winner can get 2 kits.
3. At least 20 participants to join in.

1. Looks like a cool little stealth mod
2. Love the size and simplicity of it, not sure if I could go back to MTL and high nicotine though but grimmgreen seemed to like his in his vlog so I'd love to try. If I don't find this is for me then there are 2 guys at work showing an interest in vaping and these would be a perfect introduction for them.
3. I think this is perfect for a new vaper who wants to move away from the cheap disposable cigalikes, making beginner setups that look like cigs may have made sense once upon a time when people weren't familiar with this sort of thing but I think it's dumb in this day and age.

Last edited:
1. Looks sweet and light weight
2. Nice look you put to it and I love to try new things and if I like it you will hear a lot from me and if not I have some friends that want one .
3. This is good for those people that are just quicking smoking and just can't do it and just need that push and this might help them with that push and get then on there feet so they could win the battle on cigs . It's good for this days with all this young kids trying to pick up smoking this will help show them it's not the "Cool" thing to do .

Probably more suited to getting your gran off the fags because it looks quite simple and straight forward to use although the 650mah battery would be a pain.

Hey guys, are you looking for a super tiny yet cute looking setup for stealth vaping? Have you ever imagined that, without pushing any buttons, just a draw to automatically fire up your device? Now you get one. Heaven Gifts are proud to introduce you the tiniest and easiest to use all-in-one device - Eleaf iCare.

Eleaf iCare is a compact and simple starter kit with an internal tank and airflow system. It is quite easy to use for the automatic On/Off feature that initiate when vaping. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare perfectly recreated the sensation you are accustomed to. Also with intuitive three color LEDs, you can easily check the battery status by a simple glance at the color of the light. It's quite easy to disassemble for quick coil removal and easy refilling through its large fill port. Now matter you are new to vaping or just wanna a super cost-effective backup device for traveling, this Eleaf iCare worth your attention.

Can't wait to try this little thing? No problem, Heaven Gifts prepare 2 kits to give away.

How to enter:
1. Share your impression on this Eleaf iCare.
2. What feature of the iCare you like most or dislike most?
3. If you design vape gear for newbies or ex-smokers, what kind of product it should be, for example, the color, appearance, battery & tank capacity, etc.

Note:
1. The contest ends August 30, 2016
2. We will choose 1 winner via random.org, which means the winner can get 2 kits.
3. At least 20 participants to join in.

Shipping restriction: due to exclusive distributor of Eleaf, we do not send Eleaf products to customers in South Korea, or UK.
1.xXCooLGuYXx

Lol did you even read the post?

I don't like it, it looks like a medical inhaler

1. Looks like a cool little stealth mod
2. Love the size and simplicity of it, not sure if I could go back to MTL and high nicotine though but grimmgreen seemed to like his in his vlog so I'd love to try. If I don't find this is for me then there are 2 guys at work showing an interest in vaping and these would be a perfect introduction for them.
3. I think this is perfect for a new vaper who wants to move away from the cheap disposable cigalikes, making beginner setups that look like cigs may have made sense once upon a time when people weren't familiar with this sort of thing but I think it's dumb in this day and age.

1. Looks sweet and light weight
2. Nice look you put to it and I love to try new things and if I like it you will hear a lot from me and if not I have some friends that want one .
3. This is good for those people that are just quicking smoking and just can't do it and just need that push and this might help them with that push and get then on there feet so they could win the battle on cigs . It's good for this days with all this young kids trying to pick up smoking this will help show them it's not the "Cool" thing to do .

Probably more suited to getting your gran off the fags because it looks quite simple and straight forward to use although the 650mah battery would be a pain.

Back
Top Bottom