What's new

Fogstar Batteries.

Box design - final finish to be matte varnished

FB_IMG_1472502163286.jpg

I appreciate the design isn't for everyone. I love my pink 30qs too :)

.... to be honest it wouldn't bother me either way as nobody ever sees my batteries other than me. I guess my point (minus the sarcasm) is that I wouldn't pay a premium for fancy wrapped batteries. ... but I may pay a premium for the extra testing and stuff you've highlighted. Kind of the same as the premium I'd pay to have my guitar amp valves tested and matched. ... so yeah, I'm not totally dismissing the idea. :)

.... to be honest it wouldn't bother me either way as nobody ever sees my batteries other than me. I guess my point (minus the sarcasm) is that I wouldn't pay a premium for fancy wrapped batteries. ... but I may pay a premium for the extra testing and stuff you've highlighted. Kind of the same as the premium I'd pay to have my guitar amp valves tested and matched. ... so yeah, I'm not totally dismissing the idea. :)
I tell you what though, if you saw them you'd know immediately that they were fogstar batteries. You wouldn't know that with a generic coloured wrap. Im not sure what point I'm trying to make but surely that's a sign of good marketing? You want something that's instantly identifiable like the Pepsi or Nike symbol.

I tell you what though, if you saw them you'd know immediately that they were fogstar batteries. You wouldn't know that with a generic coloured wrap. Im not sure what point I'm trying to make but surely that's a sign of good marketing? You want something that's instantly identifiable like the Pepsi or Nike symbol.
Sign of confidence! If anything bad happened easy to see where battery came from.

Back
Top Bottom