What's new

Manabush Concoctions

@ZT when I bought the mojave i picked the wrong liquid so mixed it with lxcaco
I now have moaco

I've just started sampling the spiritwalker range so i'm no expert at all but i just refilled my griffin plus with nanabozho.previously i vaped one tank of 2 arrows so some rhubarb is still there and i'm like the combination. I think i'll try to mix something like 60% 2 arrows and 40% nana as i like the strong taste of the former rounded and mellowed down by the second

I'm yet to try a combination with powwow sauce, nice on the in, to me needs something on the out. I like a good story, beginning, middle and a happy ending, plus I have a sweet tooth :)
It's still great, not complaining, honest!

@manabush

While I remember, what's the deal with #3 ? I bloody love that stuff, I've been stocking up since ecigwiz have had it at the reduced price (and going to get a couple more 30ml soon) but does the reduced price mean they are selling it all off and won't have any more when it's gone? or are they just getting rid of these before the 10ml thing kicks in? .. if it will be discontinued by them will you continue selling the recipe as a manabush juice? ... or should I be directing this question at them?

It would be a real shame if it just vanished forever as I think it's an amazing flavour.

I'm tempted to try the whole range at those prices.

Oddly, the components of a 15ml box set can be bought for £30, but the box set itself is £80.

I'm tempted to try the whole range at those prices.

Oddly, the components of a 15ml box set can be bought for £30, but the box set itself is £80.

yeah, I know .... some of them (the murry mint one, whichever that is) you can only get in 0 nic now too on it's own, which is a bit annoying as I wanted to try that one, others have limited nic levels .... the manabush one IS amazing though, and it seems there may not be any more, so if you want to try, buy. :)

... hopefully they'll discount the sets at some point, if they do I'll defo get one.

Back
Top Bottom