What's new

Last orders for one of our Original Manabush E-liquids - Sayonara Mojave Dessert.

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Sayonara Sweet Apple and Honysuckle Tobacco.
You may remember an email we sent out last year about a US flavour house we use disappearing due to the nonsensical and authoritative nature of the FDA’s heavy-handed approach to vaping in the US - and how it had a knock-on effect on a small number of our flavours.

Well, that effect is now showing, and unfortunately, we are having to say goodbye to one of our Original Nine flavours - Mojave Dessert, itself was a contentious flavour when it first came out, The Mix of fruit and sweet tobacco took many people by surprise back in the day, but it quickly became a favourite and has been a solid staple within the original Nokomis Range for a over decade.

Sadly the Nine flavour Original Nokomis Sweet tobacco range is now an Eight flavour range - or will be as soon as existing stock is cleared. I, for one, will be sad to see it go.

What we have left of Mojave will be the last of it - we can make no more; our jealously conserved stock of that particular concentrate has run dry - and is no longer available.

As such, we are pulling the plaster off and clearing the shelf - so all Mojave Dessertis now on sale to clear - and remember - there will be no more.

Currently available in 3mg, 6mg and 12mg (the 18mg is all gone) - and Shortfills in 50ml and 100ml, all in limited numbers.

All Mojave Dessert is reduced by around 30% or more until it’s gone, and the multi-buy deals will still work with it.

Don’t forget we still have our other clearance deals going as well (35% off a whole load of Manabush E-liquids) - combined, you could stand to make some real savings!

Clearance Sale

Many thanks all

The Manabush Team.

Would be rude not to, and I wouldn't want to be rude. Been looking for the right moment to order the Deadwood range, so guess this is it. :)

Last edited:
Looks like I ordered the Deadwood Range a couple of days too soon :17: Never tried it, but I’m sure it’s excellent…

A crying shame what’s happening in the States, and it’s even worse that it’s having repercussions over here :11:

Back
Top Bottom