What's new

Deadwood Blends - Dessert Tobacco E-liquids and Black Friday Deals!

Guys - quick note i forgot to put in the newsletter - (its on the product page)

this range really needs a steep of at least a week - Moreso than any other range we have done.

Last edited:
Guys - wuick note i forgot to put in the newsletter - (its on the product page)

this range really needs a steep of at least a week - Moreso than any other range we have done.
Unless of course you choose to go the churchyard at midnight route ….

Guys - wuick note i forgot to put in the newsletter - (its on the product page)

Nae worries, a couple of mine will get nic'ed up and join the queue in an orderly fashion :)

At a time when it feels like almost all of the original trusted juice suppliers have closed down or ceased trading it is awesome and somewhat reassuring to see Manabush not only still going strong, but also innovating and releasing new ranges. The branding for this new range is also on point IMO (as always).

Order in and can't wait to try them @ZT. Well done Manabush!

At a time when it feels like almost all of the original trusted juice suppliers have closed down or ceased trading it is awesome and somewhat reassuring to see Manabush not only still going strong, but also innovating and releasing new ranges. The branding for this new range is also on point IMO (as always).

Order in and can't wait to try them @ZT. Well done Manabush!
Thank you :)

Order in finally for full range. NHS pay date and no stock left me wanting. Looking forward to trying the range. [emoji3]

Back
Top Bottom