What's new

Deadwood Blends - Dessert Tobacco E-liquids and Black Friday Deals!

Thanks Coolie! We just restocked the full ranges for the third time …

Hi ZT.

Very surprised that there hasn't been more chatter about the new Deadwood range. I've only tried the Deadwood base so far, but it's truly delicious.

It reminds me a lot (even the smell) of a very old DIY blend I stumbled-upon/created myself with the sadly long since discontinued Holy Grail (v1) and an American tobacco I think was called Cohiba as the two main ingredients. I got through gallons of the stuff over a few years, but then the original Holy Grail V1 was discontinued and I think it was Brexit that ultimately stopped me getting hold of Cohiba, so that was the end of that much loved ADV. I tried for quite some time to come up with a similar taste/recipe but failed miserably and eventually gave up DIY almost entirely (still make up AM4A myself if you can call that DIY).

Needless to say I'm a very happy chappy right now as the Deadwood base is so so similar, and I have a feeling that the base with Custard will be even closer still, so it's lined up ready to try as soon as this tank is empty.

Thank you once again ZT - I have everything crossed that the range proves popular and is around for a long time to come.

Hi ZT.

Very surprised that there hasn't been more chatter about the new Deadwood range. I've only tried the Deadwood base so far, but it's truly delicious.

It reminds me a lot (even the smell) of a very old DIY blend I stumbled-upon/created myself with the sadly long since discontinued Holy Grail (v1) and an American tobacco I think was called Cohiba as the two main ingredients. I got through gallons of the stuff over a few years, but then the original Holy Grail V1 was discontinued and I think it was Brexit that ultimately stopped me getting hold of Cohiba, so that was the end of that much loved ADV. I tried for quite some time to come up with a similar taste/recipe but failed miserably and eventually gave up DIY almost entirely (still make up AM4A myself if you can call that DIY).

Needless to say I'm a very happy chappy right now as the Deadwood base is so so similar, and I have a feeling that the base with Custard will be even closer still, so it's lined up ready to try as soon as this tank is empty.

Thank you once again ZT - I have everything crossed that the range proves popular and is around for a long time to come.
Thank you!

We have had some feedback! slow though - I think because of the steep time :) everyone is hanging onto it.

Ill include the current feedback from our site below - seems the range is reminding a few of some of the older liquids that were around!

-------------------------------------

11/30/2023

L.K.

Step Back in Time For Me

I happened to see a description of the Manabush Deadwood Blends on a popular forum, and my interested was piqued. After reading the description of High Noon, it sounded right up my street as I am am a stalwart RY4 type vaper (of many many years) - and this appealed to my taste.

I ordered a couple of bottles, and added my nicotine. Failing to read the suggested steep time of about a week - I dived straight in and to say I was impressed is an understatement!

This is one hell of a juice people. It has a familiar RY4ish tone, but then the other elements kick in. I find it very hard to describe what happens - but I can say 100% that it is good - VERY GOOD.

As I have said, I love an RY4 type juice and years ago I used to buy a Vermillion River juice - the name of which I forget - but it was my all time favourite before it became unavailable.

High Noon is such a familiar flavour - but totally different to the individual juices which it brings to mind.

I have done 50ml in a week, am on my second bottle and have five further bottles all nic'd up and steeping. It is that good.

Bear in mind that I am a home mixer who feels robbed if he is paying more than 20p a 10ml bottle - and I have readily bought seven 50ml bottles of High Noon to date (full, price - no favours) and will definitely be buying more in the future.

It goes very nicely with a mug of strong sweet tea watching The Chase with the dog, and it's smell has been favourably commented by many people in the vicinity of me MTLing it like a nutter.

If you like a mild tobacco based ejuice with many layers of complex favours which seem to appear and disappear with minor wattage changes, I cannot recommend this highly enough - definitely worth a gamble on if you're not too sure.

Well done Manabush on a memory provoking, quality and satisfying juice to join your popular line of products. 100/100

---------------------------------

D.S.

Awesome
High Noon is very good, complex and rich, a great tobacco dessert flavour and a fitting homage to Chiricahua Sun ( the original was my all time favourite ). While different to Chiricahua Sun this is definitely in the same spirit. Another great flavour from Manabush.

----------------------------------

Shaun

Manabush do it again
What can i say other than Manabush really do know how to combine flavours to make the highest quality vape out there! So far ive only tried High Noon but wow its a juice of the highest level, im sure il enjoy the others just as much as ive always enjoyed vaping Manabush eliquids!

---------------------------

I’m proper excited to try the Deadwoods. I got 4 of the flavours (didn’t pick up the whiskey one!) and they’ve been steeping since Tuesday. Just got to try and hold out until next week. It’s proving difficult.

I’m proper excited to try the Deadwoods. I got 4 of the flavours (didn’t pick up the whiskey one!) and they’ve been steeping since Tuesday. Just got to try and hold out until next week. It’s proving difficult.
No one would blame ya …

My full range of the Deadwood range arrived on Thursday… it was duly nic’d up, but I couldn’t resist a blast on the High Noon.

It’s absolutely gorgeous, I think I’ve done at least 20ml with tank duties admirably carried out by the original berserker mini.

I fear that I won’t even reach suggested steep time!

Nuts definitely nuts and popcorn! I tip my hat to the Mix Meister @ZT @manabush.

My full range of the Deadwood range arrived on Thursday… it was duly nic’d up, but I couldn’t resist a blast on the High Noon.

It’s absolutely gorgeous, I think I’ve done at least 20ml with tank duties admirably carried out by the original berserker mini.

I fear that I won’t even reach suggested steep time!

Nuts definitely nuts and popcorn! I tip my hat to the Mix Meister @ZT @manabush.
Fab :) really pleased you like it :) Its the one im hitting at the mo - and calamity Am

Back
Top Bottom