What's new

Friday Newsletter - POTV Deadwood REview!

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Posting this newsletter here seems like preaching to the choir .. as not only do you all know what POTV is .. you are on it! But .. we always post our newsletters here - And @Purplefowler has written our Deadwood Range such a great review - and because this forum has been a prt of our lives so long, we wanted to make any of our non POTV Customers aware of the site.

140aec37-1595-5398-e771-07f32e3dee18.png
Happy Friday Everyone!

Just a quick email to let you know about a review of our Deadwood Range that has been put on Planet Of The Vapes; for those who do not see the website, it is the Largest Vape related community website for the UK on the internet, with a History that stretches back longer than ours!

Planet Of The Vapes has been a goto website for new and old vapers for not far off as long as vaping has been around - it originated from the ashes of the first incarnation of UK Vapers before .. well, whatever happened to it back then happened to it - and quickly become its own behemoth with a large user base, loads of tutorials, advice and news from all across the vaping industry.

You can Read The POTV review of Deadwood Blends here: The Deadwood Blends POTV Review by Michelle (PurpleFowler).

Also Our Reduced Free Shipping rate is going on all through January - But Will end on the 31st January - so just a heads up!

Many thanks for your continued support of our Small Business.

Have a great weekend

The Manabush Team.

Deadwood Blends: Deadwood - Sweet Tobacco Pastry E-liquid
£12.99
View

Deadwood Blends: Prairie Dawn - Tobacco Custard Pastry E-liquid
£12.99
View

Deadwood Blends: Nigh Noon - Sweet Tobacco, Nuts, Caramel
£12.99
View

Deadwood Blends: Wild Bil - Tobacco, Pastry, Whisky and Cream E-liquid
£12.99
View

Deadwood Blends: Calamity AM, Tobacco, Pastry, Almond, FIg and Vanilla Cream
£12.99
View

Deadwood Blends: The Full Range
£41.99
View

Shift PNP Boro Tank By Vaperz Cloud
£29.99
Introducing the Shift Boro Tank, the pinnacle of innovation from Vaperz Cloud. Crafted for compatibility with Boro AIO devices, this tank sets a new standard in the vaping world, offering unmatched versatility and revolutionary features.

View

San AIO Boro Vape Kit By Vaperz Cloud
£99.99
Introducing the Vaperz Cloud San AIO Boro Kit, a groundbreaking fusion of technology and design crafted for an unparalleled vaping experience. This exceptional kit, priced at £99.99, showcases the innovative Shift Boro tank and the wire-free 80W San AIO device, both meticulously engineered for superior performance.
View

Oneo Vape Pod Kit By Oxva with 1600mAh Battery
£19.99
View

Flexus AIO Vape Pod Kit By Aspire
£29.99
View

Stubby AIO MNCH Limited Edition Kit WITH FREE DEADWOOD
£214.99
View

First, congrats on the Deadwood, it sounds like a worthy addition to your amazing range of juices :worship::worship::worship:

@Purplefowler ’s review made my mouth water :drool:, and definitely convinced me I have to try the whole Deadwood Range ;) And love the plug for potv :2thumbsup:

Hey
First, congrats on the Deadwood, it sounds like a worthy addition to your amazing range of juices :worship::worship::worship:

@Purplefowler ’s review made my mouth water :drool:, and definitely convinced me I have to try the whole Deadwood Range ;) And love the plug for potv :2thumbsup:
hey mate! Also belated welcome to the mods ;) soz been running around like a loon!

I just couldn’t wait! The entire Deadwood Range is on its way :2thumbsup: :2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Ordered the 40ml in the 60ml bottles for 6mg (room for two nic-shots); love that those are available! And the fill caps make life so much easier ;)

Manabush’s Whiskey Blonde is one of my favorite juices, and I am so looking forward to trying these :drool: Now I just have to wait for the order to be picked up for me, have it posted to Norway, wait for customs, and then steeping time :18: Oh, well…

I would encourage everyone to not miss out on the free shipping! And don’t forget your potv discount :22:

Bought the whole range on 17 November last year and nicced up and left to steep.Just cracked open my first bottle of this lot Martyn, thoroughly enjoying the Calamity AM in the Kayfun X and will be quite sad when it's done, think I'll crack open the Deadwood next, saving the nutty one for last :)

Bought the whole range on 17 November last year and nicced up and left to steep.Just cracked open my first bottle of this lot Martyn, thoroughly enjoying the Calamity AM in the Kayfun X and will be quite sad when it's done, think I'll crack open the Deadwood next, saving the nutty one for last :)
Funny im on Calamity AM at the mo in the luxe x pro

The almond and vanilla are quite lush.
The almond and Vanilla were actually Bills idea

but when we tested it something was missig from in the middle of those two things

turns out it was a smidge of Fig

Yup, was gonna mention the fig, you know I'm a sucker for that already, lol.

Back
Top Bottom