What's new

2 Winners! Experience Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank

heaven gifts

Achiever
Ceramic technology has been widely used on various E-cigarette gear. It is applied in different forms and shapes. Starre Pure Ceramic Tank by Freemax is such a tank that adopts the innovative technology.

The coil itself is housed by ceramic, which is designed for a relatively high wattage vaping, if compared to the well-known vaporesso cCell coil.You could easily tell this purpose from the ohm value of the coils (0.25Ω and 0.5Ω) it comes with. More than that, the top airflow control system Freemax Starre Pure features is one of the rare that could make sure the air go through the coil thoroughly and 100% leakage proof. Other than this, Freemax Starre Pure features a 4ml e-juice capacity that large. Compared to other tanks have the same level capacity, Starre Pure has the most compact size, perfect for you out&about vaping.

Now Heaven Gifts gives you chance to try this new technology! We prepared 2 Freemax Starre Pure Ceramic Tank to give away!

Here we have 3 ways to enter the contest:
1. Tell us your thoughts on Freemax brand or its ceramic technology (Every participant’s first entry must answer this question)
2. Tag 2+ friends (if you don’t have forum friend, just ignore it)
3. Then Play Word Chain: Comment one word and the word should be related to e-cigarette/vaping (e-cigarette brand, e-juice brand, flavor, tech, etc.). One word per post.

Example:
Heaven Gifts
Smok
Kanger
If you draw a blank then post ‘Freemax’
Next post will start with any word related to e-cigarette/vaping

Note:
1. The contest ends on October 27; We use random.org to select winners
2. You can enter as much as you want by playing word chain and please wait for someone else to post before you post your second entry.
3. We require at least 100 replies

Not tried Freemax tanks before, but interested in trying out ceramic tech, just hope they bear the MTLers in mind too when making coils.

I don't see what the ceramic casing on the coil brings to the party? The cotton will fail before the ceramic at much the same rate as a standard coil.

I don't see what the ceramic casing on the coil brings to the party? The cotton will fail before the ceramic at much the same rate as a standard coil.
I find the flavour is alot better when using ceramic coils a lot crisper i usually buy a sub ohm tank try out the stock coils and bung it away in a drawer but this is one tank i end up going back to i have purchased a hell of a lot of the .5 coils and never had a dud

Never had a free max tank, but would like to try it. A friend of a friend had one and he seemed to like it

Back
Top Bottom