What's new

Greebo,s xmas competiton prize new leather case design plus Extra's !!

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
on Christmas day i announced my last Xmas giveaway for 2016 to the forum ape or ape'ess who 'liked' my work the most

greebo won the competition by a whisker

so in good vapesmarter fashion we shall begin

on the DVD today is Zulu the original with my name is sir Michael Caine "chin chin old boy" I must admit with the DVD cracked up and the Zulus chanting the mist rolling in it was very eerie.

first thing ask greebo what mod they had

so we have here by Claz on Ukvapers. It is a Stabwood DNA 40 and very nice it is to as you can tell greebo is a lady so a holster case is not the way to go here (shite memories come back of sleeves in the dead of night) a holster is not coco channel so sleeve it is.

greebo.JPG

I knocked out a form and asked for measurements as the mod has a button and screen

IMG_2233.JPG

after greebo told me, i put them on the form as you can tell it was tight very tight to the spec of the mod

IMG_2242.JPG

here is the case with some cow moulding leather drying on my radiator notice the holes those are for a cross stitch

IMG_2243.JPG

the case ready for another polish and edge finish

IMG_2250.JPG

a little more work and she's ready to go

IMG_2251.JPG

but to go with the case you need something to put it all in greebo tells me she uses a draw "WHAT A DRAW" if you have expensive mods you need a display box.... Jesus people behave :14:

IMG_2234.JPG

this is oak I should know I cut the bugger down

IMG_2240.JPG

so on the kity i planed it down cut it to size using butt joints (cant find my dovetail joiner anywhere) T and G in places but dowelled and glued the joints anyway

IMG_2241.JPG

see the plinth that will be for attys the box will have a glass lid

IMG_2246.JPG

like this one (notice alfie fast asleep) now to wax it, I am lime waxing the bottom, bison wax the top then clear wax all over NO VARNISH IN THIS HOUSE

IMG_2253.JPG

first coat of lime

IMG_2255.JPG

all done silky smooth

IMG_2256.JPG

so you can put your attys in the tray, complete mods in the deeper part, coils juice under the attys

well done greebo, box and case will be on its way to you

and if you like the case or box and want one pm me people try me they are not fishing tackle boxes.... remember if you love the mod cases /storage boxes then, like them, buy one

there are cases on the classified page and i have an etsy shop now too

OMG. @vapesmarter. I can't believe it. They are amazing. I will admit to having a little cry at that.

Today I was made redundant from my job of 17yrs so I was feeling quite shitty. That has lifted my spirits no end.

I cannot thank you enough for your generosity. To say that I am over the moon is an understatement.

Thank you sooooooooo much.

:10::lovesign::woohoo::worship::yourock:

OMG. @vapesmarter. I can't believe it. They are amazing. I will admit to having a little cry at that.

Today I was made redundant from my job of 17yrs so I was feeling quite shitty. That has lifted my spirits no end.

I cannot thank you enough for your generosity. To say that I am over the moon is an understatement.

Thank you sooooooooo much.

:10::lovesign::woohoo::worship::yourock:

fucking hell, thats shit mate, if theres anything you need or to have moan, holla
will try and put a smile on your face with some inappropriate posts when the opportunity comes

well thats what I'm here for, so I'm told....by a latex covered clown, gimp with a penchant for disney ;)

[emoji23] Douche [emoji41] You're right though [emoji16]

@Greebo I'm sorry ma'am, really. Sucks donkey balls.
A career in comedy does however beckon you.... as does a phone call to these guys who were advertising on indeed a few days ago for sales assistants. Not much probably, but better than nowt [emoji8]
http://vapesaloon.co.uk/?age-verified=6d0efeca81

Hey. Thanks @SirLugg. I will drop them a line. Well spotted sir. :worship:

Indeed, Trovit, Reed and Total Jobs are all excellent ma'am. Was using them myself until recently. A quick generic scan of SOT shows there's a lot about down there. May not be as good as what you had but it's better than nothing [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom