What's new

The "Mad as a March Hair do" Meet...

Have a pink drink or three for me please fellas. I shall be taking other half's mum to 4 supermarkets. 4 pissing supermarkets. Apparently the milk from Aldi is better than the milk from Lidl. It's special asses milk that's been milked by a virgin goat herder with soft hands.

I had the most delightful 5 hours doing the same last Saturday.

Have fun everyone. :10:

@city461 Something has been puzzling me Dear Boy, what is a "Pink Drink"? I'm assuming it isn't a "Pinkers", or a Pink Gin? :worship:
It should be gin with a hint of angustura but on my frequent visits to Sweden i have developed a penchant for Rekorderlig strawberry and kiwi and Koppaberg berry fruit Swedish cider, which by mere coincidence they serve in the establishment we hold our meetings in..
These are pinkish in colour and as most of the attendees are full to the gills generally and pronunciation of said drinks derails them slightly so the it is common for them to order a "pink drink for Jerry" at the bar which the staff can easily comprehend...
When I venture into the establishment alone for solitude during the week I am always greeted with " Pink drink today Sah?"

Have a pink drink or three for me please fellas. I shall be taking other half's mum to 4 supermarkets. 4 pissing supermarkets. Apparently the milk from Aldi is better than the milk from Lidl. It's special asses milk that's been milked by a virgin goat herder with soft hands.

I had the most delightful 5 hours doing the same last Saturday.

Have fun everyone. :10:
Do enjoy the trials of a wonky trolly in the shin and screaming ankle biters whilst you are purveying tinned peas.....
I can assure you it will be well in excess of 3 pink drinks...
Next time dear lady....

Morning Gents, A light scattering of cumulus over Wilmslow today and the weather forecast is mainly sunny and 10 deg...
We have the upstairs room and balcony as per our normal routine so see you all there from 2pm...
Pies in the oven and pink drinks chilled.. @butlered ..How you getting on with your Virgin? bring back memories?
Safe Journey and safe vaping.
@Tubbyengineer any angled tweesers ?
Sorry to hear Chris @SirLugg has been called into work, Gona miss you buddy...
Any sign of Small Fluffy Cloud: Bubba Joe Jim Bob?...
Tweezers 'R' Us
Juice packed, making sure everything is charged and ready...

Progress report. As previously predicted hair cut has departed in a taxi and we are all now in CAU ready to destroy a cow.
A great day as us usual and £80 raised fir the RAF benevolent fund.
Full report tomorrow.
IMG_0218.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

Good day yesterday as usual. Hope you enjoyed the food at the CAU guys. I bailed early cos I was still sober and not hungry, and @daz_app was coming out with shit jokes, :D

Back
Top Bottom