What's new

NW Chapter.. "The lounge Suit Meet"

Let's have a bit of decorum on this auspicious occasion shall we gentlemen, and I use the term loosely [emoji38]

Let's have a bit of decorum on this auspicious occasion shall we gentlemen, and I use the term loosely [emoji38]
Er, what Feckin' auspicious occasion? do you know something I don't? are we getting a vist from the little orange god of vaping?...

Er, what Feckin' auspicious occasion? do you know something I don't? are we getting a vist from the little orange god of vaping?...
Best bib and tucker, a bit of class. And rumour has it a lady may visit. So I will be holding a nail inspection and all must pass muster. No dirty nails or language and everyone on best behaviour. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Best bib and tucker, a bit of class. And rumour has it a lady may visit. So I will be holding a nail inspection and all must pass muster. No dirty nails or language and everyone on best behaviour. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I should fucking think so too. ;)

You better remind her about that - @Greebo has a mind like a very dirty thing, and apparently holds Phd level qualifications in swearing like a Navvie...

Back
Top Bottom