What's new

Kanger kbox mini 75 watt $12.24 healthcabin

@cindy99 do you work for healthcabin, postnl or Royal Mail? Ahahah let's see how long is going to take now from Heathrow to London ;)
Thank you for checking

@cindy99 do you work for healthcabin, postnl or Royal Mail? Ahahah let's see how long is going to take now from Heathrow to London ;)
Thank you for checking
I added your number to my 17track app [emoji1] shouldn't take too long now [emoji4]

Package just arrived.
For anyone interested in the eleaf products. All they've took off the istick is the scratch code. Can still tell its authentic.

Although I had asked them to mark as a gift on the package which they didn't.
They also printed the telephone number I gave them on the package.

5hZhdtM.jpg

HMOTBSK.jpg

They also printed the telephone number I gave them on the package.

I think they do that so if there are any problems the courier/postal service can contact the buyer (maybe not in the UK). However, you've posted it on the world wide web for all to see! [emoji15]

But my number isn't actually 07123456789
I mean, if it was my actual number it would have been available to the many people who handled the package

But my number isn't actually 07123456789
I mean, if it was my actual number it would have been available to the many people who handled the package
Haha, of course, hadn't actually looked at the number, just saw it was there [emoji38]

I suppose if you don't want to be contacted under any circumstances that's up to you.

Finally! They also send me an old clearomizer that I won't never use pfff [emoji16]

Attachments

• IMG_20170622_214927.jpg
    IMG_20170622_214927.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 154
you can use it with ego adapter but cheap coil and its built into the base so once the coil has had it no good anymore completely useless. I was tempted to ask them for a small refund on postage as the weight must of added 20p onto it lol

Back
Top Bottom