What's new

Yodel UK delivery from Gearbest. What happening?

I just logged in to GB website and went to my Orders. And it displays a popup notification with an apology that due to storm, GB apologises for it. I don't understand. UK is not affected by it might be that the baggages are simply stuck somewhere;it doesn't matter if the address is US or the UK. This is really disappointing. However, as always, Yodel guys are a joke. I know more about my parcels than they do....
Also, the message 'Package not found' appeared yesterday but I could track again in few hours (probably server issue).

This is all disheartening.
The thrill is gone.

I just logged in to GB website and sent to my Orders. And it displays a popup notification with an apology that due to storm, GB apologises for it. I don't understand. UK is not affected by it might be that the baggages are simply stuck somewhere;it doesn't matter if the address is US or the UK. This is really disappointing. However, as always, Yodel guys are a joke. I know more about my parcels than they do....
Also, the message 'Package not found' appeared yesterday but I could track again in few hours (probably server issue).

This is all disheartening.
The thrill is gone.
It's odd that the 'snow storm' doesn't seem to have affected my package from Efuntop shipped on the same day and now in this country!!

It's odd that the 'snow storm' doesn't seem to have affected my package from Efuntop shipped on the same day and now in this country!!
What do we make of it? Are you in the UK? I'm in regret rn. Would've been better if I had paid a little more for the one available within the UK. Lol... I literally have no clue where my parcels are! [emoji52]

I also have a non urgent item ordered in November from gearbest, my heart sank when I realised that British priority mail was Yodel. No response from my tracker, no help from gearbest. I'll give it another week before I make more contact with Gearbest, but if GB are using Yodel, I'll be shopping elsewhere.

I also have a non urgent item ordered in November from gearbest, my heart sank when I realised that British priority mail was Yodel. No response from my tracker, no help from gearbest. I'll give it another week before I make more contact with Gearbest, but if GB are using Yodel, I'll be shopping elsewhere.
Same with me, mate! I don't know if there's a difference between GB and other China giants. But Fasttech shipped on 15th and I received it within next nine days. I've raised a ticket there, mentioning that "people always have choices".

Hm.

Same with me, mate! I don't know if there's a difference between GB and other China giants. But Fasttech shipped on 15th and I received it within next nine days. I've raised a ticket there, mentioning that "people always have choices".

Hm.

The only difference is different postal options, my last GB order was on the 26th November and that arrived well before Christmas.

Just use the standard free postage option and you'll get it delivered by RM usually within a few weeks. There's no good reason to pay extra for the 'Priority' yodel shipping, which is where all the problems seem to come from.

The only difference is different postal options, my last GB order was on the 26th November and that arrived well before Christmas.

Just use the standard free postage option and you'll get it delivered by RM usually within a few weeks. There's no good reason to pay extra for the 'Priority' yodel shipping, which is where all the problems seem to come from.
As far as I remember, I chose registered parcel with tracking information. It was Priority mail (UK express). Nothing fancy, one of the cheapest. However, it didn't say anything about the UK carrier. It was only when the shipping mail was sent.

Whereas Fasttech delivered me thru RM. Nine days. *sigh*

You could be forgiven for thinking paying for a priority shipping method would, by very definition mean priority delivery, so yes, I think from now on I will avoid paying for a priority service and expect it to arrive quicker as a result. It sounds borderline absurd for thinking along those lines but Yodel explains it all in my opinion.

You could be forgiven for thinking paying for a priority shipping method would, by very definition mean priority delivery, so yes, I think from now on I will avoid paying for a priority service and expect it to arrive quicker as a result. It sounds borderline absurd for thinking along those lines but Yodel explains it all in my opinion.
You mean choosing *unregistered mail*? You wouldn't be getting any updates.

It looks like yodel are getting on top of the Christmas rush . I ordered from gearbest on 29 of November and then another order 23 December and both of them was delivered at the same
last Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom