What's new

Yodel UK delivery from Gearbest. What happening?

As far as I remember, I chose registered parcel with tracking information. It was Priority mail (UK express). Nothing fancy, one of the cheapest. However, it didn't say anything about the UK carrier. It was only when the shipping mail was sent.

Whereas Fasttech delivered me thru RM. Nine days. *sigh*

yeah, I know .... you know now though. ;)

You could be forgiven for thinking paying for a priority shipping method would, by very definition mean priority delivery, so yes, I think from now on I will avoid paying for a priority service and expect it to arrive quicker as a result. It sounds borderline absurd for thinking along those lines but Yodel explains it all in my opinion.

Honestly it is absurd, you are paying extra for a worse (in my experience) service.

You mean choosing *unregistered mail*? You wouldn't be getting any updates.

You don't need updates, just order it, and relax until it arrives. I have 5 pages or orders in my Gearbest history and there's never been an issue and it's always turned up within a month. usually 2-3 weeks. It's not as fast as FT's e-Packet shipping, but it's reliable.

It looks like yodel are getting on top of the Christmas rush . I ordered from gearbest on 29 of November and then another order 23 December and both of them was delivered at the same
last Saturday.
23rd December? What shipping for you choose?

Just logged in go to have a look for you it was British priority mail
I never use the tracking sites from China if yodel are the couirer in uk yodel site kept saying within 3 days when I tried to track .But soon as I found out yodel had them they was delivered within 2 days

Just logged in go to have a look for you it was British priority mail
I never use the tracking sites from China if yodel are the couirer in uk yodel site kept saying within 3 days when I tried to track .But soon as I found out yodel had them they was delivered within 2 days
Thanks mate! Yes, the phone app keeps saying three days. I don't even know if they've reached the UK. There's literally no estimate. Wish I could reclaim money from GB and order locally. Wish I had before that it was Yodel.

I placed my first order from GB on 28th December and selected brittish priority mail.
I found my parcel hidden behind a plant pot by my front door when i got home from work today.
Under two weeks is pretty good from China but it actually came from a business park in Birmingham b323bz WTF?
Lucky to get it at all considering!
20180108_204448.jpg
20180108_204603.jpg

What do we make of it? Are you in the UK? I'm in regret rn. Would've been better if I had paid a little more for the one available within the UK. Lol... I literally have no clue where my parcels are! [emoji52]
Well my parcel from Efuntop arrived today and Gearbest, nothing!! still showing delayed on yodel tracking so have no idea when my package will or if it will ever get here! I know for certain I will not be ordering from Gearbest again, never had trouble from any other China site.

Well my parcel from Efuntop arrived today and Gearbest, nothing!! still showing delayed on yodel tracking so have no idea when my package will or if it will ever get here! I know for certain I will not be ordering from Gearbest again, never had trouble from any other China site.

Have you checked your plant pots? :D

My only experience with gearbest took 2 whole months to arrive. They did give me a full refund and then they turned up, so happy days in the end. China is pot luck really, I've ordered feom 3F Vape and it usually takes a week or two, but I ordered something on 12th December and am still waiting now. They say it's due to more stringent customs checks nowadays. You pays your money....

Back
Top Bottom