What's new

Yodel UK delivery from Gearbest. What happening?

Ordered a Zeus from gearbest on 12th Dec no sign of it yet on yodel tracking site, did get an email saying sorry for delay from gearbest but will be last time I order from them (again!)
I ordered a zeus from GB on dec 28th and it arived on jan 8th.
Whats up with them?

I ordered a mod from GB on the 10th Dec. Arrived yesterday - the 10th Jan. Should have been shipped via Netherlands Post. No tracking on NLPost or 17Track etc. Looked at the package - it had been shipped via China Post - small parcel - SURFACE mail. No wonder it took a month. It lookes as though whatever shipping method you choose they send it via whoever they fancy at the time.

Just checked Yodel tracking and it's being delivered today!!!
Hey mate. I checked mine and it says at the depot, to be delivered on or before 13th January.
This thing just doesn't move. About the one that was shipped on 17th Dec, it's still delayed.

Hey mate. I checked mine and it says at the depot, to be delivered on or before 13th January.
This thing just doesn't move. About the one that was shipped on 17th Dec, it's still delayed.
Mine said yesterday that delivery wouldn't be until after 21st Jan then today it's out for delivery! seems to be all over the place! hope yours comes soon!!

I've had two parcels from GB delivered via Yodel in the last two days.Both ordered at the end of the first week in Dec.I expected a wait to be honest.
However both packages had been opened,the seals on the boxes broken then the packet resealed with Yodel tape.
Customs??? or Yodel ???

I've had two parcels from GB delivered via Yodel in the last two days.Both ordered at the end of the first week in Dec.I expected a wait to be honest.
However both packages had been opened,the seals on the boxes broken then the packet resealed with Yodel tape.
Customs??? or Yodel ???

Yodel, customs don't have yodel tape ... it probably came open when they were throwing it around/playing football with it.

I’ve avoided ordering from gearbest for months because of yodel.
I'm going to do the same now. If you read the thread, Fasttech was faster than GB. It delivers my Smoant Charon on the ninth day. While GB has resorted to cheap delivery services. RM is much more better btw.

Back
Top Bottom