What's new

The Rise of Pod Systems

Where from?
I deeply have skinku love for this,.
Still only a few US stores on pre-order as far as I can see ..... but loooooook .......

20180806124220-5b67d1acd5c3d.jpg

The other week I ordered some stuff and got a free pod thing [sells for £25] that seems better than the Justfog Minifit tastewise. It's a UK thing called Fundamental Particle Mission Starter Kit. Metal body, slim, seems put together, pod emerges when you push the button up and retracts upon release. Be careful it doesn't pull your full & sensuous lips with it though. Firewater #3 works nicely in there but it's all I've tried so far. If you're curious: https://vaping101.co.uk/pages/special-offers

Fundamental.jpg

It's a bit odd, but it was no hardship stocking up on Barista stuff and getting this as a bonus.

Coming up to 2 years for this thread, glad to see pods going from strength to strength. The Orion looks killer and the DNA Go chip should spur things along even more.

What do you think about a completely disposable ecig?
The idea is great but depends what its made of, if single use plastic, then better suited for emergency use.

I see these as a way for smokers to pick one up and start vaping without having to do anything other than suck on the end. I have the 6% versions, and i can tell you it packs a punch!

Back
Top Bottom