What's new

How To Simple DIY Example and Price Breakdown

Hi,

A measuring cup is almost the same as a cylinder,
a cylinder is a just a “fancy measuring cup “
Possibly easier to work with a cylinder ,
Than again quality and materials can vary between products ,

Easy is scales. These ones are most popular in the States

I agree that you can, especially for larger batches, but you just won't have the same consistency mix to mix because you lose immeasurable amounts to the walls of the beakers or syringes. Plus there's the added cleanup afterwards you also don't have to do if mixing by weight.
Defo more accurate to use scales for larger batches.

I agree for large batches and if you would like to retail your liquids ,,,,,,,

Scales may have some advantages over measuring cylinders,

There is no right or wrong or superior method.

Suggesting scales is good advice for those who would like to perfect to the smallest detail,
Or those who lack patience.

scales may have a great advantage over cylinders ,,,,,for someone who would like to diy thier juice but may be put off from experimenting due to dexterity problems,

But for most new people who would like to give diy a go cylinders/measuring cups
Will suffice ,

Also be mindful but not everyone is lucky to have a money tree in thier back yard ,,,,

And that some of us we may just prefer to use a simple measuring cup or measuring spoons,

Last edited:
1BF7E303-A474-4BD4-8DAD-7AB4DF3FFAF5.jpeg

Nice thank you all for all the great advice!!
@uyir222 I fall in the category of no money tree in the back yard! Hence why I'm thinking on DIY juice. I hear in the long run it's cheaper than buying from a vape shop.
I get my liquids from my shop on deal days.
Mondays I get 2 60ml bottles $18.99 US funds normally $16.99 US funds each. Because Hubby is a military veteran. And on Saturdays I get them buy one get one half price.

Back
Top Bottom