What's new

JDMVtec vape updates and NET updates

JdmVtec

Postman
Hi All,

Been quiet for a bit and seeing as everyone was so helpful with me getting set up thought it was time for an update.

Still using my Voopoo Argus g pod system for daily work and walk around. I’ve changed from 0.7 coils to 0.5. Still running 16w but the flavour as increased dramatically. I’m only vaping either La Tabaccherica Kentucky or Ecig organic for pod. A coil is lasting around 20ish days and that’s being hammered daily. I want to try the Virginia so bad but Naturevape have no stock. I’m getting 3 x 60ml bottles from one 10ml concentrate. So it’s a proper NET tobacco coming in about £7.50 a bottle for 60ml which I think is an absolute bargain. Specially when the coils are lasting so long. One 60ml bottle lasts me about a month give it take.

My Innokin coolfire z80 is going very very well. I’ve sold my innokin zlide top tank and the zenith 2 tank as since ice bought my RTAs they were completely redundant due to only vaping NET tobacco liquids. Those coils won’t perform well or cost a fortune to run with NET at arnt meant for stock coils.

I use my 451 RTA with harsher or bolder flavoured NET liquids as that tank mellows the liquids out somewhat being so smooth but delivering excellent flavour. I use the Kayfun x clone for all Virginia style liquids as it brings the sharpness and makes the liquids a bit harsher which is good.

Liquid wise I’m so deep down a rabbit hole I can’t see the daylight anymore lol. I’ve currently bought :

La Tabaccherica Virginia
La Tabaccherica Burley
La Tabaccherica Virginia grand reserva
Juice cabin concentrate Greek basma
Juice cabin concentrate El chapo
Juice cabin concentrate Latakia firecured
Juice cabin concentrate Organic American Virginia flue cured

All of those are from concentrate and been mixing these myself . It’s costing for juice cabin £6.84 per 60ml inc nic shots, pg/vg and a fresh bottle each time. However I’m stopping buying bottles now as I have loads kicking around.

The La Tabaccherica concentrates are slightly more expensive but I don’t mind because of the quality. They’re around £8 per 60ml.

All my mixes are nic salts 9mg and 50/50.

Plus add what I have already in the cupboard:

Drakes fire cured Virginia short fill 3mg
Drakes Havana reserva short fill 3mg
La Tabaccherica extra dry4 pod Florence longfill 9mg
La Tabaccherica extra dry4 pod New York longfill 9mg

From now on I will only buy concentrates and mix myself mainly based on price but I do find mixing enjoyable and therapeutic. If you’re thinking about mixing your own liquids just do it. It’s fun it saves loads of cash in the long run. You know exactly what’s in your mixes. Yes you don’t get a flashy label but I don’t care about that. I have white sticky labels and I label all my mixes with with various info on them. Get some scales and weigh the liquids out it’s so much quicker and easier. My biggest achievement to date is to actually make Golden Virginia in vape form. I mean it smells exactly the same, it’s tastes as close as your gunna get from a vape. It took a few attempts but I’ve cracked it and it’s amazing. It what I was hunting for over the last 3 years. I’m super happy I managed to do that. I totally done with any synth tobacco flavours. You will never get that tobacco flavour you long for from a synth.

So currently I’m loving the vape life. Have a stupid big collection of liquids. Like probably well over six months supply. I’m gunna start running down the stock I have. Once I’ve done that il be looking to try drake’s concentrates and various Italian ones at some point. So thanks for the help. You all created a monster.

Last edited:
Nice to see you are enjoying the Drake's and La Tabaccheria NETs.

If you haven't done so, take a look at the La Tabaccheria website and click on the 'guidelines and tips' link.
It looks like they have expanded alot recently on the dilution rates for their 10ml concentrates as they relate to ADV and what they refer to as 'Tasting vaping'.The link to follow is : TOBACCO EXTRACTS LINE.
They have put up tables for most of the range.
A month or so back I followed their advice and mixed up some Mata Fina and Black Cavendish both @ 5% 50/50 6mg for an all day vape and put into my XROS pods.
After 2/3 weeks I pulled the pods apart and removed the cotton to reveal very clean mesh strips.
I am sure there was another 2/3 weeks I could of got out of the mesh but the cotton probably not so.

Enjoy.
Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom