What's new

DIY Bottles Advice

Mix my own juice and have been using 60ml concentrate bottles (Drake's) to decant into but the tip on them doesn't fit the filling hole on one of my rtas and is a very tight fit on another. So I'm after some 60ml or 30ml bottles with a narrow tip as I'm bored decanting into some old 10ml ones I have.

I've had a look at online at a few sites but I'm not 100% sure if they'll be what I'm after. Any recommendations would be gratefully received. TIA.
These are 30ml I believe and I get ten from Amazon
1692456336307213223215552572531.jpg

Just a little tip for anyone who has run into the problem of their drip tip not fitting the fill hole, I found on my bottles I could thin the end of the nozzle with a pencil sharpener and it did the trick perfectly.

Mix my own juice and have been using 60ml concentrate bottles (Drake's) to decant into but the tip on them doesn't fit the filling hole on one of my rtas and is a very tight fit on another. So I'm after some 60ml or 30ml bottles with a narrow tip as I'm bored decanting into some old 10ml ones I have.

I've had a look at online at a few sites but I'm not 100% sure if they'll be what I'm after. Any recommendations would be gratefully received. TIA.
I missed this I think.
I loathed the original Chubby Gorillas. And the V2.
But I do buy the V3 ones.
But. They do suffer from certain concentrates.
One they crack up around the tops is Flavour West Licorice and doing the same with Citrus type concentrates. Flavour Art anything Citrus will see them done within a few goes as will that Licorice I mentioned.
The old term was when I started mixing when tanks used plastic instead of glass m, plastic, many concentrates were called "tank crackers".
Citrus mixes and some Licorice still do it even now with the Chubbys V3s. Iv seen it just recently.
Many places where I am dont have much option than the Chubs. I like the V3s, easier to get the tops off with a finger nail section to do so and they fit on better. But the top section of the bottles stll suffer from the cracking. The first 2 versions greatly suffered with some concentrates with discolouration and stuff around the area where the liquid sat up at the top of the liquid as you steeped it and went white almost.
I knew I guy on this site who ran a shop yrs ago who told me he had to throw out a big batch of mixes he made due to that.
The V3s dont as I see do that discolouration with the said concentrates, but, they still crack the tops.With me, Chubs last good with other mixes but Licorice and Citrus are done by the 3rd or 4th use.
There may be other types that do it.
Just watch the very tops for cracking.
Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom