What's new

Getting into DIY.

So my worst fears are becoming a reality that we will see a restriction/ban on flavoured eliquid so I’m going to scrap the idea of going to the expo and buy in a bunch of ingredients

So my worst fears are becoming a reality that we will see a restriction/ban on flavoured eliquid so I’m going to scrap the idea of going to the expo and buy in a bunch of ingredients

There’s no new news on that front, that was published ages ago in the gov response to the consultation.

Apart from anything else, there were no specifics, just the non flavoured vapes and patches. Could mean anything.

Vic scaremongering…

There’s no new news on that front, that was published ages ago in the gov response to the consultation.

Apart from anything else, there were no specifics, just the non flavoured vapes and patches. Could mean anything.

Vic scaremongering…
I hope it is nothing more than scaremongering, but knowing our dictatorship it’ll probably happen anyways and this consultation is very vague.

I hope it is nothing more than scaremongering, but knowing our dictatorship it’ll probably happen anyways and this consultation is very vague.

They have already said there will be another consultation before they do anything. All speculation at this point.

Ok so I’ve been planning on going head first into DIY eliquid making with singular concentrates. So far I’ve setup my shopping list of what I’ll be needing:
Digital scales up to two decimal points.
100ml to 500ml measuring jug.
Electric AA-battery whisk.
30 or 50ml soft bottle with needle tip.
10ml syringe with a 22-24 gauge blunt tip needle.

The 30 to 50ml soft bottle with a needle tip lid will be used to decant PG into the mix and the 10ml syringe with either a 22 or 24 gauge blunt tip needle will be for adding my nic to the mix.

For concentrates I’ve got a few 30ml bottles of Capella at the moment and I have been looking to get a lot more concentrates in from various manufacturers due to differences in strengths of the concentrates because for example a Strawberry from Capella could be weaker than a Strawberry from TFA or Flavour West.

Is there anything I need to know or should know before diving down this rabbit hole. I have experience with premixed concentrates like bottle shots and one shots so it’s time I started experimenting on my own.

Here's one of my own recipes. I use https://e-liquid-recipes.com
There's lots of recipes on there but if you want to make your own it's great because you can save them, tweek them, etc.
Screenshot_20231126_200538_Chrome.jpg

Just got done mixing up my first 10ml. It’s a basic Strawberries and Cream using (CAP) Vanilla Bean Ice Cream at 8% or 0.8grams and (TFA) Strawberry (Ripe) at 6% or 0.6grams.

Back
Top Bottom