What's new

D.I.Y liquid newbie success

Blazing Atoms

Postman
Well after diving into the rabbit hole I'm pleased to say I've had quite good results. Only made some basic strawberr/lemon/caramel cheesecakes. A few variations of some RY4 recipes.

But the best has to be a creamy custard brewed for just over 3 weeks which I'm vaping myself stupid on!

Had an issue with not much flavour but swapped out my coilology coils for scotts handmade and the taste came through a lot better.

Purchased around 25 30ml shortfill bottles in readiness for upscaling my mixes and ready to try a few more complex recipes.

Thank you to all for the help and advice.

That's really good to hear. :thumbup: I still buy some occasional "guest" juices but my favourite ones are all my own recipes and to me the reason is pretty obvious. Nobody else makes juices that are specifically tinkered with and tailored to suit my personal taste buds. Over the coming months and years you can keep on tinkering to your hearts content and adding new recipes as you see fit and gradually you'll get together a nice selection of really gorgeous flavours.

Well after diving into the rabbit hole I'm pleased to say I've had quite good results. Only made some basic strawberr/lemon/caramel cheesecakes. A few variations of some RY4 recipes.

But the best has to be a creamy custard brewed for just over 3 weeks which I'm vaping myself stupid on!

Had an issue with not much flavour but swapped out my coilology coils for scotts handmade and the taste came through a lot better.

Purchased around 25 30ml shortfill bottles in readiness for upscaling my mixes and ready to try a few more complex recipes.

Thank you to all for the help and advice.

Well done! Took me ages to produce anything worth vaping when I started mixing my own recipes..

Well done! Took me ages to produce anything worth vaping when I started mixing my own recipes..
Not my own work, just some off eliquid recipes that my flavour stash found or that i just used different brands. Still figuring out total flavour percentage as some recipes I just can't taste.

Currently vaping Butter Back from all the flavours. Quite nice at 12.5% compared to 20% flavour custard I brewed.

Back
Top Bottom