What's new

Need some recommendations because I'm a lazy bastard

dw1986

Achiever
Yeah I know there's a search function blah blah blah...

So I'm usually running an SXmini PureMax with a 0.8ohm V2 pod with 10/20mg nic salt based e-liquid, another one with a 0.6ohm pod with 6mg freebase nic liquid (usually Manabush), and the Vaporesso XROS Pro with the 0.4ohm mesh pod and a different dessert.

Got stuck in a rut of continually ordering from one large online retailer, even getting my Manabush supplies through them (sorry @ZT for not ordering directly).

Scrolled through pages upon pages of their nic salt section and nothing is tickling my fancy. Walked into a few local B&M's yesterday and walked straight back out when it was just wall to wall 'pineapple peach mango', 'blue razz cherry' and heinous watermelon based flavours etc.

I'm probably just getting fussy/bored.

I don't order shortfills because they are wasted on me, especially at 3mg freebase.

Anyway, can I draw upon the hive mind to get recommendations for purveyors of decent, dessert and/or tobacco based nic salt liquid?

I'm off to Berlin next week so bonus points if they deliver fast, I'm putting an order in today

Aye, it's hard finding 10ml liquids that's aren't just a different take on what's in disposables.

Can't help with the tobacco flavours, but I love the Supergood Butter (02 and 06) and Uncommon (4 and 5) ranges for desserts. Unreal Desserts are really nice too.

Vaping 101 is my local store and will get your order out quickly, and Legion of Vapers are my go-to for ordering online. Again, shipping is super fast. Both are competitively cheap too.

It's a pity you don't do shortfills, as i'm loving Five Pawns Gambit in my Puremax atm. They do a 10ml salt version, but some folk have said it doesn't taste the same, so maybe not worth taking a chance on it.

Aye, it's hard finding 10ml liquids that's aren't just a different take on what's in disposables.

Can't help with the tobacco flavours, but I love the Supergood Butter (02 and 06) and Uncommon (4 and 5) ranges for desserts. Unreal Desserts are really nice too.

Vaping 101 is my local store and will get your order out quickly, and Legion of Vapers are my go-to for ordering online. Again, shipping is super fast. Both are competitively cheap too.
Definitely re likeness to disposables, I'm pretty sick of seeing overflavoured fruit flavours absolutely everywhere. I think I'm feeling a bit uninspired with juice at the moment, hardly anything is tickling my fancy, I miss the carefree pre TPD days when juice was actually exciting!

Oh yeah supergood is banging, I used to grab that from Choppa Vapes in blandford but they have drastically reduced what they stock in store now. Which seems to be a common theme with a lot of B&Ms now. I had the range of Unreal Desserts recently and they were spot on, just looking for something a bit different now.

Will have a scroll through Vaping101 and Legion of Vapers in a bit, cheers!

It's a pity you don't do shortfills, as i'm loving Five Pawns Gambit in my Puremax atm. They do a 10ml salt version, but some folk have said it doesn't taste the same, so maybe not worth taking a chance on it.
Attention span, I get bored with shortfills. Quickly.

I have a juice attention span of about 10ml before I have to switch it up and get something else. Unless it's Manabush, in which case I can virtually drink the stuff, it's been the only constant over my near 11 years of vaping.

Oh fuck me I used to spend a small fortune on Five Pawns pre TPD days. Amazing stuff. I might still check out the 10ml salt though, any links?

Definitely re likeness to disposables, I'm pretty sick of seeing overflavoured fruit flavours absolutely everywhere. I think I'm feeling a bit uninspired with juice at the moment, hardly anything is tickling my fancy, I miss the carefree pre TPD days when juice was actually exciting!

Oh yeah supergood is banging, I used to grab that from Choppa Vapes in blandford but they have drastically reduced what they stock in store now. Which seems to be a common theme with a lot of B&Ms now. I had the range of Unreal Desserts recently and they were spot on, just looking for something a bit different now.

If you like Supergood then definitely try their Uncommon range if you haven't already. 4 and 5 are superb.... and "different".

Also check out the Georgie Porgie salts on Legion of Vapers for some great desserts. The Blueberry Danish and Lemon Drizzle Velvet Cake in particular. Lovely stuff!

These Wick Liquor salts are really nice too...

If you like Supergood then definitely try their Uncommon range if you haven't already. 4 and 5 are superb.... and "different".

Also check out the Georgie Porgie salts on Legion of Vapers for some great desserts. The Blueberry Danish and Lemon Drizzle Velvet Cake in particular. Lovely stuff!

These Wick Liquor salts are really nice too...

Legend, nice one mate, I'll have a browse! Uncommon does look up my street to be fair

Attention span, I get bored with shortfills. Quickly.

I have a juice attention span of about 10ml before I have to switch it up and get something else. Unless it's Manabush, in which case I can virtually drink the stuff, it's been the only constant over my near 11 years of vaping.

Oh fuck me I used to spend a small fortune on Five Pawns pre TPD days. Amazing stuff. I might still check out the 10ml salt though, any links?
I get bored too, so always have at least 6 tanks on the go. I wpuldn't know where to get the salts, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom