What's new

Need some recommendations because I'm a lazy bastard

Cheers for the recommendations, Glas Basix Butterscotch Reserve (loved that stuff in the past), Supergood Uncommon 1,4 and 6, Five Pawns Castle Long and Wick Liquor Boulevard in the bag :dance:

Definitely re likeness to disposables, I'm pretty sick of seeing overflavoured fruit flavours absolutely everywhere. I think I'm feeling a bit uninspired with juice at the moment, hardly anything is tickling my fancy, I miss the carefree pre TPD days when juice was actually exciting!

Oh yeah supergood is banging, I used to grab that from Choppa Vapes in blandford but they have drastically reduced what they stock in store now. Which seems to be a common theme with a lot of B&Ms now. I had the range of Unreal Desserts recently and they were spot on, just looking for something a bit different now.

Will have a scroll through Vaping101 and Legion of Vapers in a bit, cheers!

Attention span, I get bored with shortfills. Quickly.

I have a juice attention span of about 10ml before I have to switch it up and get something else. Unless it's Manabush, in which case I can virtually drink the stuff, it's been the only constant over my near 11 years of vaping.

Oh fuck me I used to spend a small fortune on Five Pawns pre TPD days. Amazing stuff. I might still check out the 10ml salt though, any links?
Ay up dude

Pod Salt do some great flavours that are not all based on disposable juice (“kiwi guava passionfruit yawn - hoenstly every new salt range has the same 8 flavours in it - the industries creativity has been dulled to the max)

The have some real nice ones - including some half decent salt tobaccos (although i prefer freebase for tobacco - coz tobacco shoukd have a throat hit)

Some nice desserts in there as well - i always liked yogi, peanut butter, banana and granola

Ay up dude

Pod Salt do some great flavours that are not all based on disposable juice (“kiwi guava passionfruit yawn - hoenstly every new salt range has the same 8 flavours in it - the industries creativity has been dulled to the max)

The have some real nice ones - including some half decent salt tobaccos (although i prefer freebase for tobacco - coz tobacco shoukd have a throat hit)

Some nice desserts in there as well - i always liked yogi, peanut butter, banana and granola
Hello mate,

I grabbed a bottle of Pod Salt peanut butter banana granola last week and it absolutely banged. It was the only non fruity juice in the shop, I wouldn't have gone for it normally but it was an emergency purchase as I'd blasted through a pod and didn't bring any juice out with me. And it definitely surprised me.

Every new fruity salt range is fucking wank tbh. Fully agree, there's no creativity anymore, it's just churn out the same shite and hope for the best. The market is totally oversaturated.

And yep, tobacco should have a throat hit, which is why I still order chiricahua sun and powwow sauce in 6mg

I will order direct off you next time, once I'm back from Germany, I promise :14:

For cheap non fruity salts I always have a few bottles of Tobacco Monster Bold, 4 for a tenner with 24 hour delivery from vape club. Re salt vanilla tobacco is also cheap and cheerful. Wick liquor Carmilla is a really good tiramisu kinda thing. Holy Smokes have a range which is pretty nice, usually get them cheap from ecigone, all perfectly vapable!

Back
Top Bottom