What's new

Ichor liquid tobacco or Mod and tank for NET?

For what it’s worth the best NETs I have tried (in my opinion I’ll add) are from Italy, ones from companies such as azhads elixir, angry fox Vape, k flavour company are absolutely amazing, shipping is a bit higher than would like but if you buy a good few not as bad plus like anything you pay for better quality, drakes is ok but not a patch on ones I have mentioned.

UPDATE: Today marks the day of the end of my Voopoo ITO original coils when I received my La Tabaccherica extra dry 4pod.

Started these coils on 15/08/23 today is 11/08/23. So nearly a month. I’ve gone to total failure out of curiosity. Today they taste burned but no leaks. I’m fairness the flavour was lacking after 2 weeks but I didn’t feel it was bad enough to change the coils at this point. Both coils failed at the same time near enough as i have been using both flavours at the same time though out the day. Everyday. I have not gone through all the liquid so there’s no way you can put 100ml through one coil as stated by La Tabaccherica. Or not these ITO coils anyways. Been vaping from 12w to 15w depending on my mood. So not high heat.

However I used to change coils every week (disclaimer I used to use a flexus q before the Voopoo Argus G. I changed coils every week without fail using element 555 tobacco. Drakes NET liquid on the Voopoo ITO coils needed changing after just under 2 weeks but using them sparingly. I have not tried extradry 4 pod with the flexus q. Voopoo ITO pods seem to last longer in general to the flexus q)

I’ve really tried to hammer the coils. So I’m very impressed and pretty happy with the performance. No it doesn’t last as advertised but we all knew that wouldn’t be the case. It still has brought the price of the liquid down due to less coils. I would have used probably 3 coils for the same amount of any other liquid let alone a NET liquid.

Each Voopoo ITO coil approx cost is £1.80 each. So thats £3.60 saving going on using a coil a week. The extra dry4 pod has now cost £21.60 for 60ml or £0.36p per ml of a very good NET tobacco.

Still pricey but I can live with that for the enjoyment it brings me. Seeing as you mix the longfill and can use straight away (I recommend leaving it for 24 to 48hrs personally) the time saving for not steeping for two weeks or more I feel it’s worth the money.

This has not been an exact scientific test but for coils to last nearly a month for a NET tobacco in an underpowered pod system is truly remarkable.

Back
Top Bottom